Official Gameday Thread

Numark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing he doesn't have to tackle it in the open field....

Hey, he had a great play to stop the Pats in the red zone. Everyone makes mistakes. It's about how you bounce back from those mistakes that makes you a great player.

Yes, I'm sure Poz doesn't work on strength. And I'm sure they have specific exercises to prevent getting hurt when your own player runs into your knees. :thumbsup:

Poz wasn't hurt on that play, that was Kelsay. Poz was hurt on a tackle of Fred Taylor.

It looked to me like it was his forearm that was bothering him when he came off. Is there different information?

That's what I thought. He was taking on Koppen by his lonesam and still making a tough tackle on a charging back. That was a rough washing machine ride for a couple seconds.

What happened to "the Pats have the best O-line in the league"?

but but Brady hasn't played in forever, but but all of their Key Players are Gone, but but but

ESPN is really trying their hardest

Still way to many injurys, you can't deny that.

There's going to be injuries during the year. Are we a team that can afford them? No but it's going to happen on every team. I don't think it matters if Kelsey is out, however Poz worries me the way he seems to always get hurt.

That's what I thought. He was taking on Koppen by his lonesam and still making a tough tackle on a charging back. That was a rough washing machine ride for a couple seconds.

Yup, and the camera was on him right after it too. You could hear him scream a profanity. Looked like he was going to try to stay in but he had a look of worry on his face. Was that the same forearm he broke before??? Really hope it's nothing serious.

There's going to be injuries during the year. Are we a team that can afford them? No but it's going to happen on every team. I don't think it matters if Kelsey is out, however Poz worries me the way he seems to always get hurt.

Obviously, but we have had more than 2/3rd's of the teams year in and out lately..can't be dumb luck anymore at this point.