I hope NE Embarasses Us

BB Fan 4 LIFE

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the irony of your nickname lost on you?

I've been a Bills Fan since I could watch them on TV with my dad and my grandpa. All I'd like to see is them get back deep into the Playoffs before my grandpa dies. I'm not even delusional about the superbowl.

After this offseason and this most recent sh*t with Walker and Schonert, I hope Bill Bellicheck kills us. I hope he sets a new record for the greatest blow out in history so it can go right in next to Ralph in the hall.

Our Front Office deserves to go down in history as one of the worst. They deserve to have their names spoken decades from now in connection with the biggest blowout ever.

This is cruel. We didn't deserve this.

I've been a Bills Fan since I could watch them on TV with my dad and my grandpa. All I'd like to see is them get back deep into the Playoffs before my grandpa dies. I'm not even delusional about the superbowl.

After this offseason and this most recent sh*t with Walker and Schonert, I hope Bill Bellicheck kills us. I hope he sets a new record for the greatest blow out in history so it can go right in next to Ralph in the hall.

Our Front Office deserves to go down in history as one of the worst. They deserve to have their names spoken decades from now in connection with the biggest blowout ever.

As much as I feel your pain, I don't know how to respond.

I just found out about LW and any hope I had for the MNF game is gone.

I want to Billieve we'll win. Just don't know.

You're an embarrassment from outer space. Truly. Please go post somewhere else, and change your handle. "BB Fan 4 Life" my ass. I sure as hell want you next to me in a crisis. Are you like this at work?

I don't think you're going to have to hope. I expect New England to use this as a statement game and for our very mentally fragile team to fold quickly.

I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Comeon Darin where's your spunk!! We embark on a new season with young Bruces, young Thurmans, young (well old) Andres. Let's go Buffalo!!!!! :thumbdown:

After all these years what else can we say????!!!!!!

Hoping for something bad is more wastfull than hoping for something good.

But my ultimate goal is for Jauron to go and hopefully we get lucky that the next bargain basement yes-man ralph hires. So for me (and for the future of the Bills) a win would be bad. It would give the FO the delusional belief that they know what they are doing.

I question your "fandom" if you pinned Buffalo's hope against NE on the play of Langston Walker

No. Liked how he played last year when JP was holding out the first couple

games, but not real happy with his attitude this off season. Paid the guy

great money and he complained about moving to LT.

It's more that with dumping him, it seems the Bills have thrown in the towel

on the season before game one. Either Bell is a huge talent that we haven't seen

yet or LW really did that poorly this offseason.

Or maybe they are really pulling all the strings they can to make this the best team

they can...doubt it though.

But my ultimate goal is for Jauron to go and hopefully we get lucky that the next bargain basement yes-man ralph hires. So for me (and for the future of the Bills) a win would be bad. It would give the FO the delusional belief that they know what they are doing.

but if they do win, and continue to win. wouldn't that mean that they DO know what they are doing :unsure:

And why hope for the team to be as bad as possible? If we don't make it to the playoffs, jauron is pretty much gone, as most people believe. so why does a REALLY bad loss to NE matter? It doesn't. The bills could beat NE and lose the rest of the games and Jaron would still be gone. Hoping for a loss is just as stupid as hoping to lose to get a higher draft pick. Winners don't hope to lose, no matter what. They play their cards and hope for the best. The results are up in the air.

but if they do win, and continue to win. wouldn't that mean that they DO know what they are doing :unsure:

And why hope for the team to be as bad as possible? If we don't make it to the playoffs, jauron is pretty much gone, as most people believe. so why does a REALLY bad loss to NE matter? It doesn't. The bills could beat NE and lose the rest of the games and Jaron would still be gone. Hoping for a loss is just as stupid as hoping to lose to get a higher draft pick. Winners don't hope to lose, no matter what. They play their cards and hope for the best. The results are up in the air.

Hit the nail on the head!!! One game at a time and go forward from there. Beat NE and go on. Lose to NE and go on. That's what we have been doing for decades now! Go Bills!!

Any so called Bills fan hoping they lose is a tool in my book. Even when it comes down to the last game of the season and a loss means a better pick for a team going no where, I can't help but root for them. I just don't have it in me to pull for a loss. Especially in the opener when nobody really has a clue how the season may go. Go away bb fan 4 life.

Chill out.

Do you really want to see us get crushed? I know it not very probable but what if they play a good game? How will everyone react?

If the Bills keep it close until the end or if, by some miracle they pull it out, I don't think the media would give the Bills enough credit, rather, point the loss on how poorly the Pats played. While us Bills fans will react like we won the super bowl.

The losing streak against the Pats has to end sometime, soon. I just don't think it will be opening night.

you mean the Oakland that was in the suprrbowl in 2002?

They might be a shitshow now. Bt for sustained levels of crappy football it's us and Detroit. Our 0-16 may be coming right up.

Good call, Matt Millen did a horrible job with the Lions, but I still think Al Davis has made some of the most questionable picks and ruined his team

It's going to be very difficult to top 56-10.