I got a crazy feeling we are going to beat NE

Gordio

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

something just does not smell right about this matchup. NE sending Seymour on his way, firing of Turk, as a betting man the line is only 10.5, something wierd is going on. I think the bills will win next monday. BTW, just got back from wild wings, boozing up all day, it maybe the booze talking.

Maybe?

Was your waitress the most beautiful girl you've ever seen?

We can beat New England. We beat the old England. The psychology is ripe for them to overlook us, and for us to suddenly recieve a jolt of confidence if things dont go so bad. All we need is Willis Mcgahee, who averages about 160 yards a game vs the pats.

Someone needs to slip Jauron some steroids.

If Jauron (rhymes with Moron), beats up or at least verbally assaults a reporter (of some sort) Sunday or Monday before the game- we win.

We win because the corpse shows emotion and it will carry thru to the team (who will still be in shock).

He always looks like he's in shock. "well I started to think about it... (oh my god, I can think)"

I always thought he looked a little like skelator with less muscles.

But I'll ride the positive gravy train til the end of the season as always. :unsure:

Yes, but wouldn't it be something?

Trust me, I'll root until the final gun sounds, and believe each and every second that they can do it. The odds are greater than 99% that the Bills will lose, but OH my goodness the glow I'll have on Tuesday morning if the Bills pull it off.

It's a pity that - if they win - we'll not see the half-empty crowd collectively get on line and tell us that they haven't had a good dump in three days.

Yes, but wouldn't it be something?

Trust me, I'll root until the final gun sounds, and believe each and every second that they can do it. The odds are greater than 99% that the Bills will lose, but OH my goodness the glow I'll have on Tuesday morning if the Bills pull it off.

It's a pity that - if they win - we'll not see the half-empty crowd collectively get on line and tell us that they haven't had a good dump in three days.

Amen my brother... I will be watching, and hoping. Why the hell not, right?

something just does not smell right about this matchup. NE sending Seymour on his way, firing of Turk, as a betting man the line is only 10.5, something wierd is going on. I think the bills will win next monday. BTW, just got back from wild wings, boozing up all day, it maybe the booze talking.

Let's hope your booze driven delusions come true.

Hell, I've been boozing too. Add an overreacting fanbase over meaningless football; a HOF WR; a 1st round DE who has 2 sacks in 2 games; a new playcaller; and a defense that had 12 turnovers in preseason.

I've got a feeling... :unsure:

Amen my brother... I will be watching, and hoping. Why the hell not, right?

I remember sitting in my livingroom in March 2003 when Syracuse won the whole enchilada. I didn't WHOOP like I thought I would. I just remember sitting there with a bizarre little grin on my face. Wow. My team did it. My team did it. And then I went to bed.

Maybe I'm on the cusp of a trend. Go Bills! I could use the sleep!

Hell, I've been boozing too. Add an overreacting fanbase over meaningless football; a HOF WR; a 1st round DE who has 2 sacks in 2 games; a new playcaller; and a defense that had 12 turnovers in preseason.

I've got a feeling... :unsure:

:ph34r::beer: :beer: Buffalo's GOIN'..........................................

I remember sitting in my livingroom in March 2003 when Syracuse won the whole enchilada. I didn't WHOOP like I thought I would. I just remember sitting there with a bizarre little grin on my face. Wow. My team did it. My team did it. And then I went to bed.

Maybe I'm on the cusp of a trend. Go Bills! I could use the sleep!

They are not [bills] playing tonight, by the way.

If we can keep them under 40, I would consider that a victory in itself.

If the NE secondary truly stinks, we have a chance. If NE wins by less than 10, they might be the most overrated team in the NFL, as an aside.

There is nothing anyone on this board wants more than to watch the Pats* get a beat down by the Bills. Half- empty or half- full, doesnt matter. My guess is we can all agree we'd love to watch the Bills pull it off. That sh*t eating grin would be wiped off Brady's face. The news would be lit up with highlights. A win like that would turn the tide. I know the reality of this team. It will be an uphill battle. I BILLieve. Always have, every game.

If the NE secondary truly stinks, we have a chance. If NE wins by less than 10, they might be the most overrated team in the NFL, as an aside.

nothing would make me happier than to see little tommy cryin on the sidelines after losing or better yet being taken off on a stretcher and the bills win. After wilfork cheapshoted our qb (even if it was jp) we owe them one.

I hate the pats more than any team in the league. Nothing would be better than us beating them, but I just don't see it. Jauron will be outcoached for sure and they will make adjustments to what we are doing and pull away. I don't think we even come close to the vegas line.......prob more like 21-24 points will be the margin. :unsure: