GO GET GARCIA!!!!

gcb34

I'm beginning to come around to this idea. No way I wanted him before -T.O. history, Trent as the Man, etc.- but after this week and NE's wheelin' & dealin', Garcia has certainly performed well in 'against all odds' scenario's throughout his career. If we're in the world-o-schitt situation I think we are, he's the best QB available who's had experience in this role and delivered.

Edwards? Play great or sit!

Signing someone like Garcia at this point would be a desperation move and we are not the kind of team that operates with desperation. OK, Trent didn't play well this preseason and we just fired our OC. But we have AVP and so we are not desperate.

:unsure:

IF Trent Edwards continues to play like he did this preseason the Bills would be wise to bring in an experienced veteran, to late to get Vick or Farve.

If I were Dick Jauron I take a long hard look at Jeff Garcia because if he can play like he did in Philly and Tampa he could really really help this offense.

Let's see what the Bills do against the Patriots, If Edwards struggles...Fitz and Hamden are not the answer IMO

The way the O line looks the Bills will need a scrambling QB and if he can get along with TO...

Garcia played well in the West Coast offense, who knows how he will perform in the Bills po dunk offense.

yeah...that'll work out great...anyone remember how he got called a homo, even though he married a Playboy Playmate of the Year? Who was it that called him that?

ya mike piazza got called a homo and did the same thing, so don't read too much into that, playmates can be bought. id rather have aj feeley as a backup

ya mike piazza got called a homo and did the same thing, so don't read too much into that, playmates can be bought.

Exactly....

Which Gay Major Leaguer Will Come Out In 2004?

“My money’s on Piazza,” said one AL player, who asked not to be identified. “He hasn’t been very good at keeping the secret. Plus, he’s a real courageous guy. I think he’ll be the first guy to come out of the closet and open the door up for Jeter, Pettitte, and Drew.”

Player Team Pos Comp Att Pct Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Int 1st 1st% Lng 20+ 40+ Sck Rate

Gibran Hamdan BUF QB 32 48 66.7 12.0 427 8.9 106.8 1 2 18 37.5 52 7 2 1 84.3

Ryan Fitzpatrick BUF QB 48 71 67.6 14.2 459 6.5 91.8 1 2 22 31.0 24 3 0 4 78.3

Jeff Garcia OAK QB 15 27 55.6 13.5 141 5.2 70.5 1 1 5 18.5 43T 2 1 0 67.1

sorry...but all it was was an insult a child would throw out. TO may say that the media created a lot of the controversy that he's been involved in (and so far, any controversy here in Buffalo has been media-created so he might be partially right) but TO was simply being immature and childish in those days with San Fran

Either way you look at it, bringing in Garcia would do more to create a circus than it would to produce any wins for the team