[OT] Domestic help

eSJayDee

There's no instruction tag or anything on it.

The inside liner is like (cotton?) pillow case type material. The outside is..., well, curtain material.

Do I take this to a dry cleaner? Use/rent a steam cleaner, or just throw it in the wash?

IIRC, it was what I would consider moderately pricey (~$200 to cover a sliding glass door).

Reason I ask is I got some blood on it (my dog got into a fight w/ a pit bull) & upon closer inspection (I always keep it closed so the room is dark) it's kinda dirty from 12 years of just hanging there, too.

Thanks,

signed your domestically challenged, middle-aged bachelor.

Dang, I inadvertently posted this b4 I had finished, so I had to go back & edit & I already have like 8 responses.

Thanks and y'all can call me a jerk if you want.

Hey, would maybe pouring beer on it work?

113361[/snapback]

Honestly...I wish I could help, but I've never cleaned curtains.

And I just realized why...I went to check the cleaning instructions on my curtains for you...and I don't have any curtains.

Honestly...I wish I could help, but I've never cleaned curtains. 

And I just realized why...I went to check the cleaning instructions on my curtains for you...and I don't have any curtains.

113387[/snapback]

Somewhere there's a queer eye with a tear in it.

Oh, sure, this is just the kind of jerky jerk idiot jerkweed stuff that people will help with but if I ask one stoopid question for my homework than everyone gets crazy. Your nuthing more than a JACKASS IDIOT for asking this question and if you or you're family ever show up at a game I will teach you a liaison by dumping beer all over you're head and BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF YOU YOU BUNCH OF LOOSERS!!!