Jauron post game comments

Big Turk

"We have to pick it up." Jauron said. "We have a long way to go."

Earth to Dick...you opened camp up earlier than everyone else. You played one more game than everyone except Tennessee. Exactly how is it that we still have a long ways to go? Shouldn't we be looking like we are approaching being ready for the regular season instead of looking like we are still in our first pre-season game? What exactly are these guys doing in practice and training camp? Obviously not much of anything worthwhile to look this poor over and over again.

Jauron is obviously clueless as to how to fix the problems on this team since they have actually looked worse and worse as the pre-season went on...

I don't know if I can take 16 games of the same press conference. In week 14, Jauron is gonna be talking about how the team has to play better and has a long way to go. Meanwhile we are at 3-10 in the bottom of the division...

I just watched his PC and thought the same thing. This is Dick's 4th season in charge and 9 days from the opener he's saying that we've got a long way to go. Priceless. :P

This is the exact same thing that he said 4 weeks ago....

My only hope...(its a slight slight hope) is that they are playing possum. I don't believe it. I hope it.

In all seriousness how can a team be THIS ill prepared after having 5 preseason games and more camp time? It honestly seems as though the team has degraded each year under Jaurons guidance...

"We have to pick it up." Jauron said. "We have a long way to go."

Earth to Dick...you opened camp up earlier than everyone else. You played one more game than everyone except Tennessee. Exactly how is it that we still have a long ways to go? Shouldn't we be looking like we are approaching being ready for the regular season instead of looking like we are still in our first pre-season game? What exactly are these guys doing in practice and training camp? Obviously not much of anything worthwhile to look this poor over and over again.

Jauron is obviously clueless as to how to fix the problems on this team since they have actually looked worse and worse as the pre-season went on...

I don't know if I can take 16 games of the same press conference. In week 14, Jauron is gonna be talking about how the team has to play better and has a long way to go. Meanwhile we are at 3-10 in the bottom of the division...

His comment on why TE didn't play pissed me off, TE struggled in the two previous games because we didn't game plan, so because we are still in "camp mode" he felt it best to sit him. :P:blink::lol::bag:

His comment on why TE didn't play pissed me off, TE struggled in the two previous games because we didn't game plan, so because we are still in "camp mode" he felt it best to sit him. :P:blink::lol::bag:

I think that a Yale man such as Jauron might actually mean something we don't understand. The problem is that he loses football games in bunches, and probably would with a team full of superstars.

His "play not to lose" philosophy is as odd as it gets. He is at times successful against weak teams, but this coaching mentality (which I cannot really remember from any other NFL coach) is doomed to failure.

Can you, or anybody tell me why, when we are facing a 3/4 and there are 7 or 8 guys in coverage, we cannot run the football successfully? Or, could you let me know why cover-2 corners are giving receivers a mile of room and the safeties are 30 yards from scrimage?

Reality tells me that we may never know if guys like Whitner and McKelvin are any good until they leave town, and leave town is what history tells us they will most certainly do. He uses primo picks on these kids and puts them in a position to NOT make plays.

Jauron is one frustrating m.f.

I think that a Yale man such as Jauron might actually mean something we don't understand. The problem is that he loses football games in bunches, and probably would with a team full of superstars.

His "play not to lose" philosophy is as odd as it gets. He is at times successful against weak teams, but this coaching mentality (which I cannot really remember from any other NFL coach) is doomed to failure.

Can you, or anybody tell me why, when we are facing a 3/4 and there are 7 or 8 guys in coverage, we cannot run the football successfully? Or, could you let me know why cover-2 corners are giving receivers a mile of room and the safeties are 30 yards from scrimage?

Reality tells me that we may never know if guys like Whitner and McKelvin are any good until they leave town, and leave town is what history tells us they will most certainly do. He uses primo picks on these kids and puts them in a position to NOT make plays.

Jauron is one frustrating m.f.

Welcome back Bill....it's been a long offseason (which looks to be followed by a even longer season....sigh...)

I wonder if there is ANYONE left on this board that thinks Limp Dick is a suitable head coach. I wouldn't let him coach my son's Pee Wee team. Why? Because he'd make them feel okay to be LOSERS...which is what this bunch of ninnies in uniforms we got a team are.

He's instilled his "winning is hard" mentality on this team and it shows. Even when they win, it's boring as he!! to watch. I'm sick of it. He's taken the team I love and made them hard to watch. I am actually dreading the NE opener because we're going to be on the national stage and it's going to be an epic embarrassment.

Then we'll have to listen to his "They're a real good team..." and "It worked Friday in practice" BS we hear from him every week.

I think he meant he is to lazy to game plan for pre-season.

He did say that their focus has been on preparing for the Pats*.

Fewell.

He is, after all, the DC.

Same for Snert & the offense.

They should at least try to maximize the skills of the players they've got, rather than keep on trying to pound square pegs into round, steaming piles of bovine dung.

Can you, or anybody tell me why, when we are facing a 3/4 and there are 7 or 8 guys in coverage, we cannot run the football successfully?

Oh man Bill Your REALLY hit on My #1 problem with Dead Dick and this Team as it is...I realize some 3-4 Teams are REAL good vs. The Run but You would think ANY Coaching Staff in Buffalo, facing a 3-4 as much as we do, would be building an Offense like the Giants...An Offense that is going to line up and knock You in the teeth with the Running Game...After all, we do still play our Home Games in Buffalo NY don't we? We do have 3 decent HB's don't we? We have a QB that struggles with Teams that drop a bunch of Folks back in Coverage all the time right? Well...To me the #1 priority should be to establish a fist-to-the-face Running Game to help Edwards out of His funk...Instead we get the No-Huddle??? Huh?

Anyway... :rolleyes:

How about how Jauron said "we didn't want to put Trent in that spot again tonight. We didn't prepare for Green Bay or Pittsburgh and that hurt him. We were in camp mode and weren't worried about preparing for those 2 games. This week we started preparing for New England and wanted to get the starters going on those looks. We just didn't want to put Trent in that position again."

Doesn't this tell us that Jauron is handling the preseason the right way? I dont care how Edwards looked in his last 2 performances... I care about how he looks in 10 days. If he sucks on Monday night then fine I'll jump on that bandwagon but for now I am going to look forward to the start of the season.

I just watched his PC and thought the same thing. This is Dick's 4th season in charge and 9 days from the opener he's saying that we've got a long way to go. Priceless. :rolleyes:

While maybe there will be a miracle and the Bills will become a winning team. However, the Jauron era can't come to an end soon enough.

How about how Jauron said "we didn't want to put Trent in that spot again tonight. We didn't prepare for Green Bay or Pittsburgh and that hurt him. We were in camp mode and weren't worried about preparing for those 2 games. This week we started preparing for New England and wanted to get the starters going on those looks. We just didn't want to put Trent in that position again."

Doesn't this tell us that Jauron is handling the preseason the right way? I dont care how Edwards looked in his last 2 performances... I care about how he looks in 10 days. If he sucks on Monday night then fine I'll jump on that bandwagon but for now I am going to look forward to the start of the season.

So, you're spinning this in a positive light??? Not allowed here, sorry. :rolleyes: