Jauron post game comments

Big Turk

Welcome back Bill....it's been a long offseason (which looks to be followed by a even longer season....sigh...)

I wonder if there is ANYONE left on this board that thinks Limp Dick is a suitable head coach. I wouldn't let him coach my son's Pee Wee team. Why? Because he'd make them feel okay to be LOSERS...which is what this bunch of ninnies in uniforms we got a team are.

He's instilled his "winning is hard" mentality on this team and it shows. Even when they win, it's boring as he!! to watch. I'm sick of it. He's taken the team I love and made them hard to watch. I am actually dreading the NE opener because we're going to be on the national stage and it's going to be an epic embarrassment.

Then we'll have to listen to his "They're a real good team..." and "It worked Friday in practice" BS we hear from him every week.

And Trent saying how they showed us defenses we hadn't practiced against. While I unserstand that we don't have a quarterback. Why in 4 yrs haven't we been able to put together a running game together or a defense that can stop the run?