Patriots down 21-0 after 1st quarter

Albany,n.y.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.....OK! Isn't that where the Giants training camp is?

yes, it's also where I live

The bar right down the street has the schedules of hte jets, giants and bills in the windows as part of their advertising for their sunday specials/directtv bull sh--

trust me, your ignorance is resounding

For all those who believe pre season means anything- We're winning opening night! :P

They are faking Jauron out .... will go from high powered offense to ball control in game 1. They plan to exchange field goals with the Bills only to win by a score of 18 -15. Bellicheat* does not want Jauron to get fired. That way he gets two weeks off every season because he can outcoach jauron without doing anything.

Albany?

You're a Giants fan? Is that what you're saying?

If you're wrong, New England is only about 30 miles away from you!

WTF?

I was being sarcastic about the idiots who have written off our season based on a few meaningless exhibition games. How do you get that I'm a Giants fan from that?

WTF?

I was being sarcastic about the idiots who have written off our season based on a few meaningless exhibition games. How do you get that I'm a Giants fan from that?

We gather that you have no idea what you are talking about since you can't differentiate the final score of a preseason game (which has no bearing on the regular season) and how the first team offense and defense looks in their playing time (which means the world).

yes, it's also where I live

The bar right down the street has the schedules of hte jets, giants and bills in the windows as part of their advertising for their sunday specials/directtv bull sh--

trust me, your ignorance is resounding

i thought his ignorance was more appalling than resounding

No, your denial is resounding. Otherwise you wouldn't be such a total p**ck.

They don't give a F about the Bills in Albany.

Worse, they don't give a F about the SU football team in Albany, either.

1- I live here, I know what I'm talkin about when it comes to fans in Albany more than some Internet meatball fro

tonawanda or wherever you're from. They show almost every bills game on tv here, but that must be because no one is watching the damned thing.

2- why should anyone but students and alumni give two ***** about a private university located in Syracuse? It's never done anything for me. You don't see me demanding people should cheer for cornell...same !@#$ing thing.

We gather that you have no idea what you are talking about since you can't differentiate the final score of a preseason game (which has no bearing on the regular season) and how the first team offense and defense looks in their playing time (which means the world).

Actually, he does indeed know what he's talking 'bout. Just a case of sarcasm not spelled out for the masses. That's all.

Yeah you'll win opening night because we'll be starting Brian Hoyer instead of Tom Brady and we're gonna keep Moss and Welker and most of the starting line out to make sure they don't get hurt :pirate:

And I live in Albany, by a slight margin Giants fans are the majority, but Pats Jets and Bills are all very well represented. And no one gives a damn about SU football here. Lots of SU basketball fans though. Zero NHL fans here. (I became a Sabres fan from going to UB). Its also almost 50-50 between Red Sox and Yankees and no one cares about the NBA