Women You Find Attractive Part Deux

Steely Dan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the rules say no nominating of your own wife etc, but can I nominate Dean's wife (significant other, etc)? never seen her, but given how picky he is, Im sure she's off the charts!

I have it on good authority The Dean is presently unattached. Something about his high standards. (I suspect it is also due to him being a fat slob at the moment.)

But the women he has dated in the past have been extremely attractive. He always seems to be with women way out of his league.

• 1 month later...

I just started watching "Gravity", "She's Out of My League" is in heavy rotation on Cinemax, and the second season of "Breaking Bad" is being played on AMC late-night Wednesdays.

I give you Krysten Ritter.

Just so you guys know...she looks just as good in person. My daughter did a film with her and Kate Bozworth a while back called "BFF and Baby" and she is very funny. An extremely talented women.

Just so you guys know...she looks just as good in person. My daughter did a film with her and Kate Bozworth a while back called "BFF and Baby" and she is very funny. An extremely talented women.

Looks like she co-wrote that. Judging by the cast, I bet it's pretty good.

She must be a total right-brainer. In both "Breaking Bad" and "Gravity" her character had a talent for drawing. I bet that was her input.

At this point, I've probably followed her enough lately to qualify as a "mild" stalker. :ph34r:

Looks like she co-wrote that. Judging by the cast, I bet it's pretty good.

She must be a total right-brainer. In both "Breaking Bad" and "Gravity" her character had a talent for drawing. I bet that was her input.

At this point, I've probably followed her enough lately to qualify as a "mild" stalker. :ph34r:

Oh by the way on the other hand Kate Bozworth....while a very pretty woman....is a complete diva and a snotty @itch

You will only achieve true happiness if you rid yourself of hate.

I have no problems with them at all. Don't care whether she can act, either. And she can beat me at poker any time.

Celebrity Poker

Well that link led me to another youtube maxim video - somebody who has real boobs. Real nice boobs:

I hate fake boobs, and probably even more, chicks who claim their obviously fake books are not fake.

Not a fan of fake boobs either unless it was done to for medical reconstructive purposes, but Shannon has such a sweet face and nice body otherwise going to have make a rare exception.

Well that link led me to another youtube maxim video - somebody who has real boobs. Real nice boobs:

Never liked her. I think her pixie chihuahua face is over rated, and her teacher's pet apple polisher personality is extemely annoying.

And man did she got thru an "awkard period" too. Yuck, no thanks.

Hewitt beach

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Not a fan of fake boobs either unless it was done to for medical reconstructive purposes, but Shannon has such a sweet face and nice body otherwise going to have make a rare exception.

Never liked her. I think her pixie chihuahua face is over rated, and her teacher's pet apple polisher personality is extemely annoying.

And man did she got thru an "awkard period" too. Yuck, no thanks.

Hewitt beach

She had a bad day at the beach....I've only seen that one day's worth of pictures.

Her face maybe over-rated. Sometimes I can see that. But, not her breasts. Those are as good a pair as God ever made, and he didn't make Shannon's.

I'm big fan of Jennifer Love HugeTits

As long as we're talking Party of Five girls, young Claudia's all grown up too...

Lacey Chabert

Her face maybe over-rated. Sometimes I can see that. But, not her breasts. Those are as good a pair as God ever made, and he didn't make Shannon's.

God didn't make the stents in my chest either, but I'm happy with the increased blood flow.

Shannon's breasts also increase my blood flow, so I am happy with them too. B-)

Edited by The Senator