Don't wait for the season to start to say "I Told you so&quot

Trent edwards is not the future of this team at qb

I think he could be. He has to make a breakthrough...a mental one. Maybe some clinical shock therapy would help. Make him throw at least 10 long bombs against NE,. We aint gonna win anyway.May as well see what happens. Id rather do that than dink and dunk betwen the 20s and score 3 points(interception by Byrd to the pats 10..Jauron/turk/Edwards play it safe and position us at the right hash mark for the FG)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good topic:

- Fred Jackson fails to top 50 rushing yards in week 1

- Langston Walker, if he starts, allows 3 sacks in week 1

- The run defense performs surprisingly well, and is ranked among the top third in the league in opponents' yards per carry

- Aaron Maybin totals more than 5 sacks on the season

- Trent Edwards does not throw a pass that travels more than 20 yards in the air until week 3

- Dick Jauron lasts the entire season without getting fired, despite widely-covered fan protests in and around the stadium

- I drink at least a half-bottle of Captain during Buffalo's week 1 thrashing at the hands of you-know-who

Bills keep it close in the first half against Pats and then.......ohhhhhhh

Bills will finish with 4-6 wins

Jauron gets canned at season end

Shannahan, Chucky, Holmgren or Schottenheimer come here and draft their future QB in top 10 pick

Bills fan rejoice as the ship is finally pointed in the right direction

Ralph is given a standing ovation (even though he has passed) when the Bills win SB in 2013!!

Jim Kelly (part owner) and many former Bills join in celebration on field

The Bills will gets their hats handed to them by the Pats in the opener, struggle early but rally late in the season to finish with 6 or 7 wins. Jauron will be fired along with most of his staff. Ralph will bring in a new GM to run the football side of things. The new coach will not be Cowher, Shottenheimer or Haslett.

agreed. this is about what will happen.

Bills get crushed 45-10 by the Pats in the season opener.

Jauron gets fired after the Texans game (bye week) with the Bills owning a 2-6.

Sean Kugler (offensive line) is named interim head coach.

Bills win their next 5 games, then lose their last 3.

7-9 record.

1. At the end of the season, 95% of posters will be sorry we drafted Jarius Byrd instead of having an extra 1st round pick in 2010.

2) The Bills will manage to keep it close or win at NE. Brady is rusty and is going to get hit.

3) Teams are going to run against us because of our weak DTs.

4) Our secondary will be playing so far away from scrimage that qbs will continue to exploit them.

5) If the Bills actually run the football against the 3/4 when teams play 8 or so men in coverage, it will eventually open up the pass. It is hard to believe that Jauron misses this easy s--t.

6) TO and his health will be the deciding factor in terms of our receivers getting open. Evans simply doesn't get open often enough but TO absolutely does and will draw a ton of coverage.

7) Overall, the OT and DT spots will be our demise.

8) Trent will surprise the stats freaks and throw for decent yardage. His main problem will be T.O.P. because of our opponents running the football successfully.

9) Jauron absolutely will last the season.

10) 6 wins, maybe 7.

1. At the end of the season, 95% of posters will be sorry we drafted Jarius Byrd instead of having an extra 1st round pick in 2010.

2) The Bills will manage to keep it close or win at NE. Brady is rusty and is going to get hit.

4) Our secondary will be playing so far away from scrimage that qbs will continue to exploit them.

5) If the Bills actually run the football against the 3/4 when teams play 8 or so men in coverage, it will eventually open up the pass. It is hard to believe that Jauron misses this easy s--t.

6) TO and his health will be the deciding factor in terms of our receivers getting open. Evans simply doesn't get open often enough but TO absolutely does and will draw a ton of coverage.

8) Trent will surprise the stats freaks and throw for decent yardage. His main problem will be T.O.P. because of our opponents running the football successfully.

10) 6 wins, maybe 7.

1) Byrd was selected to play FS, which was supposed to be manned by Simpson. We have a trend folks of bad picks in the secondary, yet DJ continues to hold sway on the front office.

3) I think Stroud, Williams, Posluszny, et al aren't bad against the run. They're improved, but it won't matter if they can't stop the pass.

7) Not a surprise, it took the front office three years to realize you must draft guys with more than 5th round picks. Or, when you trade up for a DT, to not reach. The way they've gone about building the OL and DL until this season is underwhelming

8) I'm sensing 5-11 or 6-10, the schedule isn't kind and the AFC is much more competitive than the NFC.

I'm not sure if I missed something or not, but how would the Bills have had an extra 1st round pick in 2010 if they didn't draft Jairus Byrd?

I'm not sure if I missed something or not, but how would the Bills have had an extra 1st round pick in 2010 if they didn't draft Jairus Byrd?

Yea, the Bills used their own pick in the 2nd to take Byrd and traded up for Levitre. No 1st rounder was exchanged.

The Bills will go 4-12, and be drafting in the top 5. Nic Harris will be starting by season end. And McGee will not be signed.

And we will draft 4 more cornerbacks or maybe not since we actualy need one

In truth I think we have two games we should definitely win in the first five and thats what we will need for our O-line to stabilize so we will bee OK. have a winning season and you can quote me on that please no injuries

Yea, the Bills used their own pick in the 2nd to take Byrd and traded up for Levitre. No 1st rounder was exchanged.

Unless he was somehow trying to justify it because the Broncos traded a 2010 first rounder to draft Alphonso Smith in the 2nd round, even though it was like 4 of 5 picks ahead of the Bills. Either way, it didn't make sense. Moving on...

10) 6 wins, maybe 7.

2.7 yards a carry is bad I hope to god teams try and exploit our run D thats one of the few bright spots Ive seen.

If we are good agaianst the run in preseason when we don't try I wonder what we will be like in regular season. As far as our O-line Trent been takin Judo so he can defend himself. lol