Moral Dilemma for VH-1

Bad Lieutenant

http://watching-tv.ew.com/2009/08/24/ryan-...bigger-tv-star/

Apparently the guy who killed his girlfriend, cut off her fingers, pulled out her teeth, and then hung himself while living on the lam in British Columbia not only made it deep into the current VH-1 reality show "Megan Wants a Millionaire" but actually won another VH-1 reality show "I Love Money 3" which they have "in the can". VH-1 has decided to cancel "Megan Wants a Millionaire" and will never air "I Love Money 3"- are they making the right decision?

What kills me is the every article about this story in the Chronicle shows his picture right next to hers. If she were my sister, daughter, friend, I would be livid to have this assshole's picture next to hers. The Chronicle does this a lot. Is this something that all papers and I'm just noticing it now?

I'm not kidding when I say this but I haven't seen a new music video in years ... I rarely watch cable on my Plasma ( blu-ray, ps3, PC gaming, etc ), so a bulk of my TV watching is in my workshop which is standard cable so I only get MTV + VH1. Every single time I go past either channel it's the same reality TV crap....

Please tell me these types of shows aren't popular! Do they *EVER* play music videos on MTV or VH1?????

Ah the days of Nina Blackwood, Martha Quinn, JJ Jackson...

I'm not kidding when I say this but I haven't seen a new music video in years ... I rarely watch cable on my Plasma ( blu-ray, ps3, PC gaming, etc ), so a bulk of my TV watching is in my workshop which is standard cable so I only get MTV + VH1. Every single time I go past either channel it's the same reality TV crap....

Please tell me these types of shows aren't popular! Do they *EVER* play music videos on MTV or VH1?????

I know VH1 plays the top 20 music videos in the morning...as for MTV, I'm pretty sure they are "Music Television" in name only.

I loved VH1 about 10-12 years ago. The List was awesome. Loved Rock and Roll Jeopardy.........Pop up Videos. All this great stuff and it's replaced with reality TV garbage. I honestly don't see how anyone watches any of that. I watch zero of it.

Me either and here's why. They're gay, even videos by groups I like, unless of course it's a live video but sometimes those suck too. They're distracting and focus too much on the visual instead of the music itself. Something I've notices regarding videos, even of live groups. Count how long each camera shot lasts. They change every 2-3 seconds. Drives me nucking futz.