Angelo Crowell

basskik11

I don't see his career being over. This could actually help him in the long run because it will give his knee more time to get back to 100%. He'll get a shot next year somewhere and I hope he does well.

I don't see his career being over. This could actually help him in the long run because it will give his knee more time to get back to 100%. He'll get a shot next year somewhere and I hope he does well.

Helps him for sure, if they were going to cut him anyway. Helps him to a cool 2 million bucks.

Hmm, kind of a bummer for him, although I'd be glad to not have to face him in week 2.

Good point, he probably would have been super motivated and able to make all the plays since very little has changed since his departure.

I always liked him as a player and would love to know the inner workings of last year's situation with his sudden departure.

His career is over.

I don't think so. If this was an injury to his knee or something, I might agree with you. As others have noted, this wlll give him another year to recuperate and heal. He's only 28, and I think he has one more good shot when he's healthy. He could still be pretty good, when he returns.

His reputation for being injured gets worse, that's for sure. But someone will take a shot on him.

That's a real bummer. I really liked him as a player. I hope he's better next year. 3 mil to stand on the sidelines isn't a bad deal. It is probably eating him up inside because I'm sure he'd rather be on the field.

Yeah its killing him LOL...

I don't think so. If this was an injury to his knee or something, I might agree with you. As others have noted, this wlll give him another year to recuperate and heal. He's only 28, and I think he has one more good shot when he's healthy. He could still be pretty good, when he returns.

His reputation for being injured gets worse, that's for sure. But someone will take a shot on him.

No doubt, for a play for pay contract. I don't think he will see guaranteed money again.

Someone might take a chance on him, for the vet minimum, but I doubt he starts again.

Someone might take a chance on him, for the vet minimum, but I doubt he starts again.

Well, he won't get a big contract the next time, I think that's pretty much assured. But as far as starting goes, that will depend (at least to some degree) on how he performs. One step at a time.