Whose in, whose out

zazie

In: Stupar, Omon, Nic Harris

Out: KELSAY (please!!), Cary Harris, Youboty, Shouman

Should be out and banished from the NFL: Dicky J

Charlie Coiner (Tight End coach) called Schouman the best TE on the roster, so either he was blowing smoke or Schouman isn't going anywhere. I also wouldn't cut Youboty. "You can never have enough CBs on your team" Cary Harris and Kelsay can clean out their locker tonight for all I care... Nic Harris should be practicing with the 1st team tomorrow. I hope that Maybin really turns some heads, because we have absolutely NO pressure coming from the DEs. Schobel is old, slow, and ineffective at this stage in his career...

Charlie Coiner (Tight End coach) called Schouman the best TE on the roster, so either he was blowing smoke or Schouman isn't going anywhere. I also wouldn't cut Youboty. "You can never have enough CBs on your team" Cary Harris and Kelsay can clean out their locker tonight for all I care... Nic Harris should be practicing with the 1st team tomorrow. I hope that Maybin really turns some heads, because we have absolutely NO pressure coming from the DEs. Schobel is old, slow, and ineffective at this stage in his career...

The Bills coaches and I disagree frequently so I would not be surprised in both Kelsay and Shouman start for the fiurst 8 weeks or so or even the entire season.

whats the thoughts on McIntyre??..some think(like I do) that hes gone this season...but it looks like Buffalo is trying to see how well he runs with the ball and if he can do more than just block...This might be so that DJ can feel better about keeping him on the roster...

I wouldn't be upset at all to see Kelsay and Denney cut to keep Ellis and Bryan...both Ellis and Bryan seem to be playing well and they both have time to get better, while Kelsay and Denney are both looking stale.

Kelsay and Schobel are f'in losers. You can throw Denney in there too. These guys have played almost all the snaps at Defensive End the last 6 years and the pass rush has been miserable the entire time. Time for some new blood.

Amen. A maybe on Schobel. Kelsay and Denney have not done a damned thing to make me want the Bills to keep them.

Your boy Lankster got schooled several times tonight and was undisciplined when flagged for the personal foul facemask penalty. Lansker will be lucky to make the practice squad. OK, not lucky. That's where he was destined to go from the get go. As long as he's healthy, you DON'T cut Youboty. He's a player.

GO BILLS!!!

Kelsay and Schobel are f'in losers. You can throw Denney in there too. These guys have played almost all the snaps at Defensive End the last 6 years and the pass rush has been miserable the entire time. Time for some new blood.

Right on, bro!

I guess if they look like they are trying that is enough, even though they are completely ineffective.

Just think of the wasted millions on these 3 losers. No pass rush = one of the worst teams defending the pass.

Oh! that would be the Bills!

Coincidence?

I wonder what the D would look like this season if they started Ellis, Bryan and Maybin at DE and cut Kelsay and Denney and just used Schobel sparingly...would the D really take a step backwards with this or would they actually get a pass rush?...I truly believe Bryan has earned a starting role at LDE with Maybin rotating in...Schobel and Ellis can rotate at RDE...sounds good to me

I wonder what the D would look like this season if they started Ellis, Bryan and Maybin at DE and cut Kelsay and Denney and just used Schobel sparingly...would the D really take a step backwards with this or would they actually get a pass rush?...I truly believe Bryan has earned a starting role at LDE with Maybin rotating in...Schobel and Ellis can rotate at RDE...sounds good to me
It may sound good on paper, but you can't ignore the great leadership that Kelsay provides to this young defense. If the Bills let Kelsay go, the locker room may implode, Lil Donte can't lead the D all by himself.

<_<:nana:;)

We gotta keep Copeland Bryan. I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan and Maybin are our best two pass rushers this year, the only question is will they get on the field?

If DJ is fired on Monday, as he should be, maybe.

If DJ is coach, Kelsay starts and so does Shobel, thru week 8 at the very least.

It may sound good on paper, but you can't ignore the great leadership that Kelsay provides to this young defense. If the Bills let Kelsay go, the locker room may implode, Lil Donte can't lead the D all by himself.

:nana:;) ;)

and this is exactly why they keep Kelsay and the Bills have no pass rush this year, and every year they keep Kelsay.. <_<

anybody got anything to say about McKinny?..not looking very solid...he's made a few mistakes in pre-season so far...does he make the team as the #2 C and backup OG?...hows Rodd doing?...Rodd is the only other guy I can see Buffalo keeping as a #2 C and backup as a OG...course there is still sept. 1st cuts that could land Buffalo a better #2 C..hopefully.