I Can't Wait For The Home Opener!!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - that depressing day - the one right after the Super Bowl when you realize Sundays now suck - seems so long ago, doesn't it. Even though Im not expecting ALL that much from the Billy Goats, its good to have the season back.

GO BILLS!!!!

GO BILLS

Can't wait for the following Monday morning on TSW:

"What the hell was Mularkey thinking!"  :lol: 

"Bledsoe sucks, we're billsfanone!" :lol:

"Henry missed a blitz, when are they gonna start McGahee!" :(

;)  :lol:  :(  :P

8121[/snapback]

Or "maybe Kevin Gilbride and RJ werent so bad after all" :lol::lol:

Only 17 more days until the opener and just 2 WEEKS before I start my vacation and head up to the Buffalo area!

8106[/snapback]

:D  :P  :lol:  :lol:

God Bless Football!

8112[/snapback]

AMEN to that! I didn't think the season would ever get here!

Looking forward to meeting you all :lol:

Only 17 more days until the opener and just 2 WEEKS before I start my vacation and head up to the Buffalo area!

8106[/snapback]

Keeping my head razor shaved and I am tanning it nice and dark. We will have to have a shiny head contest. :D

Can't wait for the following Monday morning on TSW:

"What the hell was Mularkey thinking!"  :P 

"Bledsoe sucks, we're billsfanone!" :D

"Henry missed a blitz, when are they gonna start McGahee!" :)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

8121[/snapback]

It may be time to go to the 5 day a week plan then (Tuesday-Saturday).

AMEN to that! I didn't think the season would ever get here!

Looking forward to meeting you all  :D

8347[/snapback]

Same here, Bledsoe1. Look for me at Hammer's Lot at the opener. Oh, and thanks for the nice words over at BB.com too.

8106[/snapback]

AMEN to that!!!!!! I can't wait. I'm starting my vacation actually a half day sooner but I don't get into Buffalo till the 9th. I love the opener, wouldn't miss it for the world though last year was a close call because my wife was pregnant, due in Oct. and was a little hesitant about me going without her. She accepted the fact that one of us had to be there so I took one for the team, lol. Anyway, this year will be my 20th home opener in a row, wooohoooooooo for me.

Where is Hammer's lot? I think I asked this once before. I'm thinking it's somewhere near Big Tree and Abbott but not positive. I know I'll be parking in Drive 2, right on the south side of Community Drive (ECC drive) but will take a stroll over to Hammers lot to meet some of you. Let me know please. Thanks and see you all there.

AMEN to that!!!!!! I can't wait. I'm starting my vacation actually a half day sooner but I don't get into Buffalo till the 9th. I love the opener, wouldn't miss it for the world though last year was a close call because my wife was pregnant, due in Oct. and was a little hesitant about me going without her. She accepted the fact that one of us had to be there so I took one for the team, lol. Anyway, this year will be my 20th home opener in a row, wooohoooooooo for me.

Where is Hammer's lot? I think I asked this once before. I'm thinking it's somewhere near Big Tree and Abbott but not positive. I know I'll be parking in Drive 2, right on the south side of Community Drive (ECC drive) but will take a stroll over to Hammers lot to meet some of you. Let me know please. Thanks and see you all there.

8686[/snapback]

Yeah, Hammer's Lot is pretty close to where Big Tree is. You'll see it clearly. WGR is doing their show from the lot again, so they'll be set up there. Usually, TBD is right in the front of the lot; you'll see the tent.

If you're going to be in town on the 10th, maybe you'd like to go to dinner with some of us? A few of us went to Duff's for dinner and drinks, and we plan to go again this year.

Yeah, Hammer's Lot is pretty close to where Big Tree is.  You'll see it clearly.  WGR is doing their show from the lot again, so they'll be set up there.  Usually, TBD is right in the front of the lot; you'll see the tent. 

If you're going to be in town on the 10th, maybe you'd like to go to dinner with some of us?  A few of us went to Duff's for dinner and drinks, and we plan to go again this year.

8690[/snapback]

Duff's on Sheridan or the new one on Southwestern? I'm not sure where the one on Southwestern is but I'm pretty sure I can find it. My wife and I have been talking about where we're going to be heading out for dinner on Friday so that is an option. Let me know what time you all might be there. Thanks RRich

Duff's on Sheridan or the new one on Southwestern? I'm not sure where the one on Southwestern is but I'm pretty sure I can find it. My wife and I have been talking about where we're going to be heading out for dinner on Friday so that is an option. Let me know what time you all might be there. Thanks RRich

8694[/snapback]

The Duff's we went to is the one in Orchard Park (3000 Orchard Park Rd); is that the new one you referred to? I don't know. Anyway, that's where we'll be. No time has been set. We can decide that as the date gets closer.

That's the one, I thought it was on Southwestern but I wasn't sure. I'm usually running all over the place when I'm up there and tend to forget where things are. I lived there for 30 years, been gone 8, and still get lost when I go back now. I can't remember where anything is, lol. Anyway, keep me updated on Duff's. I'm on here almost daily now. Thanks again.

I thought he had been to at least one tailgate before.

17277[/snapback]

Away tailgates don't count, only the Official TBD Tailgates count as being someones "first time".

Anyways, back to the countdown, R. Rich, how many days are left?