I Can't Wait For The Home Opener!!!!!

R. Rich

Away tailgates don't count, only the Official TBD Tailgates count as being someones "first time".

Anyways, back to the countdown, R. Rich, how many days are left?

17506[/snapback]

Then we have to officially initiate him. <_<

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glenn always wanted to get one. I don't think he realizes is the person that wants/pays for one, is the first dunkee.

18027[/snapback]

Nope I realize it and volunteered to be the dunkee to raise money for a charity but no one has come up with a dunk tank. I have done this before and once raised over $500 for a charity. 6 straight hours!

Countdown clock is still active.

http://members.cox.net/billswatch/countdown.html

Nope I realize it and volunteered to be the dunkee to raise money for a charity but no one has come up with a dunk tank.  I have done this before and once raised over $500 for a charity.  6 straight hours!

18053[/snapback]

You got some kind of fetish for being in a dunk tank? You've wanted to do this for years.

No but it was fun when I did it and when we opened the TBD tailgate on a evening game I thought about it and the thought just will not let go. I can be a bulldog at times which is how I got my wife. B)

I am always hot during fall/summer games as you know

Make him second. The Iceman has to be first, initiation time. :wacko:

18151[/snapback]

Nope. My idea, I get to go first. ICE gets to be first in paddling since redass is his idea.

Anybody have an idea of how to rent one?

I will be not flying out until after game so we could raise some additional funds for Andrew' and To Be Determined's college funds after the game as well.

Well since no one put together the dunk tank, why don't we use the porta potty?

Ok..... Ice is first

18287[/snapback]

Nope. Stevestojan is first - for the porta potty is full of stevestojan

Nope I realize it and volunteered to be the dunkee to raise money for a charity but no one has come up with a dunk tank.  I have done this before and once raised over $500 for a charity.  6 straight hours!

Countdown clock is still active.

http://members.cox.net/billswatch/countdown.html

18053[/snapback]

I may even volunteer for something like that. It's a good way to beat the heat.

We'll probably go over after noon.  I'll be at the tailgate early though (around 8am).

20533[/snapback]

Well...my ETA will be around the 7 am hour...let's get ready to party boys...it's going to be one hell of a year!

Well...my ETA will be around the 7 am hour...let's get ready to party boys...it's going to be one hell of a year!

20565[/snapback]

Where will you be tailgating? Are you coming to Hammer's Lot? Do you have another place you usually tailgate at? If so, let me know where and I'll try to stop by.

Where will you be tailgating?  Are you coming to Hammer's Lot?  Do you have another place you usually tailgate at?  If so, let me know where and I'll try to stop by.

20571[/snapback]

We tailgate right behin Louie's hot-dogs in the Bill's Lot....Some of us will definately be making the trek to the TBD tailgate but feel free to stop and enjoy the festivities :rolleyes: