what Aaron Schobel thinks about Aaron Schobel

billybob

go to Aaron Schobel's profile at nfl.com and check out "soundtracks-Aaron Schobel" and you can find out what Aaron Schobel thinks about Aaron Schobel

lets see my intention was for people to take the 30 seconds to check out what I was talking about before commenting but once again I'm thwarted.

I'd like to know what Aaron Schobel thinks about Michael Vick.

not the question thanks for trying to hijack the thread.

Id like to know why he runs circles to get to the QB.

good question but you still didn't check out what I asked you to so why comment.

The guy is a joke.

interesting statement but same as above

He gets there more than anyone else on this roster, so I don't think we should be picking nits about how.

Schobel was on pace for 3.5 sack season before the foot injury didn't Denney have 4 and again to lazy too take the 30 seconds to watch the video.

not the question thanks for trying to hijack the thread.

Billy Bob is a wee bit testy, eh?

I'm at work so I can't check out your link, but rest assured I will when I return to my humble abode. Then we can embark in a witty back-and-forth debate over the merits and pitfalls of #94.

And for the record, I didn't think you asked a question.

go to Aaron Schobel's profile at nfl.com and check out "soundtracks-Aaron Schobel" and you can find out what Aaron Schobel thinks about Aaron Schobel

1. If you are going to get testy with people because they did not view the material you wanted them to see, it might help if you post a LINK to said material.

2. IIRC, that video was already discussed about during the 2008 season.

Billy Bob is a wee bit testy, eh?

I'm at work so I can't check out your link, but rest assured I will when I return to my humble abode. Then we can embark in a witty back-and-forth debate over the merits and pitfalls of #94.

And for the record, I didn't think you asked a question.

Sorry- I thought the question was implied (what do you think about what you saw on the video) - as for being testy yes and not a we bit but a huge boulder size bit.

He gets there more than anyone else on this roster, so I don't think we should be picking nits about how.

I would change that to read "Two years ago he got there more than anyone else....." I hope he can regain his form but I am not at all confident he will.

LM's pick was a result of Aaron pushing the LT into the QB as he released the pass. The Bears LT got killed on that play,Schobel showed some strenght on a bullrush.

Aaron's speed seems to be back as he has chased a lot of plays down on the backside as well.

He gave no link, or synopsis of what Schobel thinks.

He basically said, "I know something you don't and think it is interesting. Care about it and find it on your own."

Fairly douchy way to post, IMO.

If you have already been to a site, how about a link to it?

If you have read/watched/listened to something you think is interesting enough to share, how about sharing a little bit? This is community for Bills fans to share and discuss. It's a give and take. Some people are far more "take" than they are "give".

Are you saying there's peeps here who take cheap shots...artistically?

Are you saying there's peeps here who take cheap shots...artistically?

I couldn't even find the soundtrack on Schobel's profile page where he mentions Maybin. I played a few.

I deleted my post (which you quoted) because I didn't want to get into a pissing contest over this. But I stand by it.

If you've got something you want to share and discuss, then help a Bills brother out.

If you are simply posting to see your name on a new thread, take it to Off The Wall.

Just my opinion, of course.