Peters first game as an Eagle

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh?

The fact that we inserted him at left tackle immediately when he showed up, instead of keeping Walker (our current LT) there tells you how suited to play the position Walker is. Hearing how bad Peters is playing makes me feel worse. We are in for a terrible season- a LOCK for fourth place

The fact that we inserted him at left tackle immediately when he showed up, instead of keeping Walker (our current LT) there tells you how suited to play the position Walker is. Hearing how bad Peters is playing makes me feel worse. We are in for a terrible season- a LOCK for fourth place

Peters was a "Pro Bowl" "Franchise" LT. He was supposed to be the starter at LT and play well. He didn't, through no fault or lack of foresight by the Bills.

There's that and the fact that we didn't...

There's that and the fact that we didn't...

No, he showed up just in the nick of time to be on the roster for the first game, having missed that entire week of practice. So, yeah, he missed the first game of the season. Immediately after the Seattle game, Langston Walker was moved back to RT and Peters was installed as the starter at LT despite having had 0 practice time and not really being ready.

Of course, one would be an idiot to not see that Walker is an upgrade over Peters now. :thumbsup:

How do you guys know? Here in Rochester all we have is the Pitt Ariz game.

Meanwhile, both teams kept their starters in for 2 series (take note Dick), and Limas Sweed is tearing it up.

Holy schit man. What's your definition of "tearing it up"? The guy has 2 catches in a 3-3 game. And one of them was a 45 yarder down the sideline where the DB fell on his ass. If that's "Tearing it up" I'd say you really need to raise your standards some.

Just curious how many sacks the "awful" Walker allowed in his preseason game? Stop being a blind squirrel and using pro bowls to judge players. Peters was motivated by money solely (nothing wrong with that) and doesn't feel the need to keep working.

I'd rather have an average talent who plays hard all the time than a great talent that plays half assed.

Screw the Philly Dog Murderers!!!

He's given up 2 sacks already...

It's preseason, so he's gotta be rusty. But I'm going to pretend that the Bills are smart.

unless ur watching, I think your post is BS... i can't find a single sack recorded on NFL.com's play by play. link if u can

I was watching the beginning of the Eagles game... Peters had a turnstile moment...

Hi, my name is Tully Banta Foster Kennedy Roosevelt Cain...don't mind me sir...are you Jason Peters or Andrew Peters? Well, it doesn't matter, once again don't mind me, I'm just going to run around you and sack that guy wearing #5. You have a nice day now chubsy.

:thumbsup:

And just remember- we put him back at left tackle right when he showed up- ahead of our current left tackle......I'm so freaking happy I could burst. :thumbsup:

Yeah, where he led the league in sacks-allowed among blind-side tackles. Go figure! Who'da thunk we'd have been better off leaving Walker at LT?

At least now we know.