The Michael Vick Thread

Simon

I predict Vick will get into trouble again, maybe not this year, maybe not during his career (he won't be very effective anyway, he ain't leading any team to the Super Bowl), but it will happen.

He is a sociopath and can't help it, he's got to ^%$#up

I bet Donte Stallworth won't ever be arrested again.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now can i say i told you so about Vick and the Bills? now, can i say that what i reported was correct?

now, in the face of the mountain of so-called evidence of speculation that didn't prove to be worth a hill of beans, can i get just a hint of love? dismissed after Eisen, questioned about what "at this time" meant, even questioned about what influence Tony Dungy might have had on Mr. Wilson to the point where i nearly began to doubt what in fact i had and was told. and yet, the proof is right there: Vick signs two-year contract with Philadelphia.

this isn't to say that i'm never wrong, because i have made mistakes in the past. but i put that out there this morning knowing what i had, and knowing that my reputation was on the line, and i'd have to be eating plenty of crow and having plenty to answer to my bosses.

but i told you so.

j

(not SKOOBY)

w

:thumbsup:

you must be hired by the bills, just like espn, to take part in this massive smoke screen.

Look, I'm glad Vick isn't with the Bills, but there's no reason to wank yourself over that.

now can i say i told you so about Vick and the Bills? now, can i say that what i reported was correct?

now, in the face of the mountain of so-called evidence of speculation that didn't prove to be worth a hill of beans, can i get just a hint of love? dismissed after Eisen, questioned about what "at this time" meant, even questioned about what influence Tony Dungy might have had on Mr. Wilson to the point where i nearly began to doubt what in fact i had and was told. and yet, the proof is right there: Vick signs two-year contract with Philadelphia.

this isn't to say that i'm never wrong, because i have made mistakes in the past. but i put that out there this morning knowing what i had, and knowing that my reputation was on the line, and i'd have to be eating plenty of crow and having plenty to answer to my bosses.

but i told you so.

j

(not SKOOBY)

w

but i told you so.

j

(not SKOOBY)

w

Now that's what I call professionalism

but i told you so.

j

(not SKOOBY)

w

Wow....you had a 32-1 shot that you were right! Take your right hand, bend it behind

your back and pat yourself chump.

Wow....you had a 32-1 shot that you were right! Take your right hand, bend it behind

your back and pat yourself chump.

i probably deserved that, but actually, my shot was more like 30-1, since the Falcons and Redskins had already been ruled out: Falcons didn't want him and Vick's agent Joel Segal ruled out the 'Skins.

and yet, it wasn't a guess, Anzaloha.

probably, what i should've written was that many Bills beat reporters were spot on with how they handled this thing in the face of all the rumors and innuendo and absolute baloney that was being tossed around this town, this board and the NFL for the past 24-38 hours. The Buffalo News, The D&C and several Buffalo TV stations refused to touch this story and fuel the speculation that Vick was going to be a Bill, or that the Bills were in fact interested.

others, who should've known better, went in another direction.

and, to help quell the speculation, i posted on this board what i knew even before i was asked to write a story about it.

so if that makes me a chump, well, then i guess it takes one to know one, using a phrase you might keenly relate to. but what to i know.

jw

and at least i understood how to post a reply without screwing the coding up, but why quibble.

i probably deserved that, but actually, my shot was more like 30-1, since the Falcons and Redskins had already been ruled out: Falcons didn't want him and Vick's agent Joel Segal ruled out the 'Skins.

and yet, it wasn't a guess, Anzaloha.

probably, what i should've written was that many Bills beat reporters were spot on with how they handled this thing in the face of all the rumors and innuendo and absolute baloney that was being tossed around this town, this board and the NFL for the past 24-38 hours. The Buffalo News, The D&C and several Buffalo TV stations refused to touch this story and fuel the speculation that Vick was going to be a Bill, or that the Bills were in fact interested.

others, who should've known better, went in another direction.

and, to help quell the speculation, i posted on this board what i knew even before i was asked to write a story about it.

so if that makes me a chump, well, then i guess it takes one to know one, using a phrase you might keenly relate to. but what to i know.

jw

and at least i understood how to post a reply without screwing the coding up, but why quibble.

JW I like your work and your contributions to this site, however coming back to say I told you so, is kinda bush league? JMO.