The Bills have been actively "sniffing around for quarterbacks

BILLS #1

"Trent Edwards played poorly in Buffalo's exhibition opener, but we'll guess that this mostly has to do with noodle-armed backup Ryan Fitzpatrick. If Edwards goes down (likely, considering his history), the Bills' offense would almost certainly fall apart. La Canfora suggests Mike Vick as an option."

Very interesting... guess they dont have 2 much trust in FITZ, dont blame them...

Link

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Trent Edwards played poorly in Buffalo's exhibition opener, but we'll guess that this mostly has to do with noodle-armed backup Ryan Fitzpatrick. If Edwards goes down (likely, considering his history), the Bills' offense would almost certainly fall apart. La Canfora suggests Mike Vick as an option."

Very interesting... guess they dont have 2 much trust in FITZ, dont blame them...

Is this the dweeb that was on the HOF broadcast? friggin 15 year old no nothing POS

Nothing against you B #1...I just hated this guy at first sight.

Yes you can, because they targeted Fitz very early and sold him as the best available backup QB in free agency.

Is this the dweeb that was on the HOF broadcast? friggin 15 year old no nothing POS

Nothing against you B #1...I just hated this guy at first sight.

He's Adam Shefter's replacement on NFL.com and NFL Newtork.

From reading this, I kinda like the guy.

"Trent Edwards played poorly in Buffalo's exhibition opener, but we'll guess that this mostly has to do with noodle-armed backup Ryan Fitzpatrick."

Not sure what this means exactly. Trent played bad because Fitz has a noodle arm? Maybe Trent isn't motivated and is slagging back because he knows there's no way a noodle arm guy can take his spot? Trent played poorly? I thought he played pretty well until the pick. It's preseason. Hopefully the early game picks, and picks in general will diminish as he gets more practice with the new system and guys.

But if they are sniffing around, I feel good about that. Not sold on Fitz yet. I mean he hasn't even done well enough yet to start TSW QB controversy yet. Maybe if Reed had caught that TD pass ...

"Trent Edwards played poorly in Buffalo's exhibition opener, but we'll guess that this mostly has to do with noodle-armed backup Ryan Fitzpatrick."

Not sure what this means exactly. Trent played bad because Fitz has a noodle arm? Maybe Trent isn't motivated and is slagging back because he knows there's no way a noodle arm guy can take his spot? Trent played poorly? I thought he played pretty well until the pick. It's preseason. Hopefully the early game picks, and picks in general will diminish as he gets more practice with the new system and guys.

But if they are sniffing around, I feel good about that. Not sold on Fitz yet. I mean he hasn't even done well enough yet to start TSW QB controversy yet. Maybe if Reed had caught that TD pass ...

i was confused at first too, but i think what he means is "The Bills are looking for QBs, and while Edwards played poorly, the real reason theyre sniffing around is because of noodle-armed backup Fitz". the "this" that he is referring to is the Bills sniffing around, not Edwards or his play...

yeah, his whole intro is poorly worded

i was confused at first too, but i think what he means is "The Bills are looking for QBs, and while Edwards played poorly, the real reason theyre sniffing around is because of noodle-armed backup Fitz"

yeah, his whole intro is poorly worded

That whole confusing statement was made by the wonder wizards of Rotoworld, not the original columnist.

Rotoworld's write-ups are often meant to be funny but fall far short.

More exceptional talent evaluation from John Guy and the boys. I wish I could suck that bad and still keep my job.

In the perpetual defense of John Guy, he simply provides the list of players to the inner circle. He doesn't make the decision on who to sign.

played pretty well until the pick

Isn't that kind of like saying "the patient was doing well right up until he died" ? :w00t:

I think he is just saying that the Bills are looking for a QB to replace Fitz, not Trent. I think if they actually signed Vick, my head would explode from the inner conflict of it all. Great player, abominable human.

In the perpetual defense of John Guy, he simply provides the list of players to the inner circle. He doesn't make the decision on who to sign.

Really? He doesn't provide any scouting, only lists of who's available? Geez - an intern with an internet connection can do that...