Your favorite QB from a team other than the Bills

major

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady is a Bills squasher, so there's no wonder Bills fans hate him, but he is most certainly great. So is Peyton Manning, but after all the rotten commercials that he's inflicted on me, I hate him. Brady at least keeps to himself. The paparazzi keep Brady in your face, not Tom.

Rob Johnson...definitely.

Brady is a Bills squasher, so there's no wonder Bills fans hate him, but he is most certainly great. So is Peyton Manning, but after all the rotten commercials that he's inflicted on me, I hate him. Brady at least keeps to himself. The paparazzi keep Brady in your face, not Tom.

Rob Johnson...definitely.

Who cares if Brady* keeps to himself? He's a whiny little B word who cheated to get where hes at today.

Fav: Brady...lets be honest folks, he's as good as it gets.Big Ben, Peyton for obvious reasons, and Brees.

Least: Marino retired so i,ll pass

Brady is very good, but most Bills' fans don't like him.

Why do you like Brady, but not Marino? Wasn't Marino good, too?

Marino was outstanding but look at his demeanor and who he played for.....loved the arm.hated everything else

Brady is as smooth as silk.he really does everything to the highest level. In a different class than Marino and dare I say Kelly as well.

Marino was outstanding but look at his demeanor and who he played for.....loved the arm.hated everything else

Brady is as smooth as silk.he really does everything to the highest level. In a different class than Marino and dare I say Kelly as well.

Brady is a whiny B word, that complains about every call that does against the Pats*. He is a cocky punk who is far more offensive to me than Marino ever was.

Still, they were/are both very good QBs.

Fave (non-Pats)- McNabb, Matt Ryan, Kurt Warner, Matt Cassel (for obvious reasons)

Least- The Manning Bro's and Cutler

All-Time (just guys I've been able to see in my lifetime) - Steve Young, Troy Aikman I always hated the cowboys but I always liked Troy a consumate pro

Least-Marino, Kelly, Elway

Favorites- Eli Manning (Guy gets no respect from Giants fans and he beat the Pats* to ruin their story book season), Kurt Warner (Not big into the religious thing but he was willing to play in the AFL just to keep playing football) and Drew Brees (Guy played well even though they drafted Rivers and he even bounced back from Shoulder surgery)

Hate- Brady (Its the Pats* thing). Favre (Just a tad overrated and way too overexposed and worshiped for "having fun") and Tony Romo (Just !@#$ing hate the Cowboys).

Brady is a whiny B word, that complains about every call that does against the Pats*. He is a cocky punk...

Look who's complaining. A whiny, cocky, foul-mouthed punk that complains about anything that is different from his own overblown opinions.

Look in the mirror, if you can stomach it (not many could).

You are laughable.