TO Debuts w/ the Bills

Guest dog14787

Great pics, really fantastic job. Thanks for sharing,.

I only had one fail (even with refresh). But I went back to the link after looking at all the others, and it worked.

Great pics, really fantastic job. Thanks for sharing,.

I only had one fail (even with refresh). But I went back to the link after looking at all the others, and it worked.

Yeah sorry, apparently my host turned on hotlink protection recently without my knowledge. Once I turned it off, the links started working. Sorry for the confusion.

More photos tomorrow after morning session.

Also, I used my camera to take some HD videos, not sure how they turned out. Will post if they're OK. Andy

Yeah sorry, apparently my host turned on hotlink protection recently without my knowledge. Once I turned it off, the links started working. Sorry for the confusion.

More photos tomorrow after morning session.

Also, I used my camera to take some HD videos, not sure how they turned out. Will post if they're OK. Andy

:lol:

great pics, thanks for sharing!

- Seeing TO and Lee on the same team sent shivers down my spine.

- An unfortunate site to see: Ellison lining up with the first team backers.

As someone noted in another thread...Poz looks like he's added a lot to his upper body.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

The offseason is over. Seeing the Bills on the field is now a reality. :wallbash:

15 DAYS TO PRESEASON!!!!! :wallbash:

While I'm not a fan of preseason, I can't wait for it to start.

WooHoo!

I cant help but notice that most of the players in your photos seem to be "minorities". This seems a bit racist to me. I think the NFL should institute a rule saying that every NFL team has to bring at least a certain number of "white" players into camp. White players are just as good as minority players and I think they need an fair shot. It could be called the "Rooney Rule".