Some Photos Of Big Ben's Accuser

H2o

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we know the real story.

Ben [to hotel front desk]: Hello? I'm really horny right now, could you send up a hot blond

Front Desk: Certainly Mr. Roethlisberger

Knock at hotel door

Bond Chick: Hi, I'm Andrea. Someone said you were looking for a good time.

Ben: What?? Hell no, I said my !@#$ing TV didn't work. It's over there.

:lol::P:D

I am sure that He would very much approve of this thread. :lol:

Is there anything less classy than a bunch of guys who spend their time on an Internet message board, many of whom could count their total number of individual sex partners on the fingers of one hand (if indeed their sole partner is not that hand in itself) spending their time making fun of some girls' looks?

Come on fellas, can't we get back to whining about why the Bills have not signed all their draft picks to lifetime contracts? Or drafted more linemen? Heck, let's talk about how bad Rian Lindell is or something....

Is there anything less classy than a bunch of guys who spend their time on an Internet message board, many of whom could count their total number of individual sex partners on the fingers of one hand (if indeed their sole partner is not that hand in itself) spending their time making fun of some girls' looks?

I'd say that one thing less classy is...falsely accusing someone WAY out of your league of rape. Wouldn't you say, hand?

Come on fellas, can't we get back to whining about why the Bills have not signed all their draft picks to lifetime contracts? Or drafted more linemen? Heck, let's talk about how bad Rian Lindell is or something....

Thank you. This thread is pretty sickening.

I'm sorry but a virgin can spot an ugly chick in a lineup too. And what He are you referring to?

AMEN :P

Many wonder why the lawsuit is being brought up now, a year later from the supposed incident and why there are no criminal charges on the case.

No, everyone knows why this is being brought up. She wants some easy money and is trampling on the emotions and lives of those who have actually been raped/assualted. If I were him I would have already filed a lawsuit against her for false accusation/defamation of character. People who fabricate this should be fined(restitution) or jailed.

It is ironic when you bring up the word class, when you are defending this girl. Waiting one year and filing only a civil case. After all, in 1 Timothy 6:10, the Bible teaches us that the love of money is the root of all evil. Yes, civil case means money. Now that's classy :P

I don't think God would like your reference to self-gratification, either.

Thank you RJ for keeping us heathens straight. :D

I'd say that one thing less classy is...falsely accusing someone WAY out of your league of rape. Wouldn't you say, hand?

maybe she got tired of sitting spread eagle in the bathtub with the water on full blast....

:lol:

It is ironic when you bring up the word class, when you are defending this girl. Waiting one year and filing only a civil case. After all, in 1 Timothy 6:10, the Bible teaches us that the love of money is the root of all evil. Yes, civil case means money. Now that's classy :lol:

I don't think God would like your reference to self-gratification, either.

Thank you RJ for keeping us heathens straight. :P

:D