Trent Edwards on SportsCenter

Oh no, he's growing a beard. :rolleyes:

Yeah and it looks like he's sculpting it.

I thought he spoke well. I like the fact that he said that he wouldn't talk with Romo, Garcia, or Mcnabb, as if they would give him an instruction manual. I was thinking that Mcgee will only get better defending Owens in practice, and McKelvin or Youboty or whoever will get reps opposite Evans will get better, too.

Also nice to hear a solid baritone vs. the tenor that signed with Las Vegas.

This is the year of Edwards. If the O-line holds up, he'll have a great year. Am I shocking anyone with that statement? Didn't think so.

The key to winning TO over is to treat him like you are in a relationship with a woman. Woman love listener's and i think TO is the same. YOu need to listen to what he says when he starts to rant. Make sure you throw in a few "I understand" statements and you are golden.

TO likes to complain i think everyone knows that but if the players let it bother them it becomes an issue. Just let him be and you will be fine.

1) he is starting to look like Rob Johnson (his face, and facial expressions)

2) man, Lake Tahoe looks gorgeous right now

That's not a precursor for 'thinking' like RJ, is it? OK, now I'm getting scared. Any signs of a bandana?

GO BILLS!!!

1) he is starting to look like Rob Johnson (his face, and facial expressions)

2) man, Lake Tahoe looks gorgeous right now

Someone advise Trent to stay the heck away from Harrahs and if his TV is broken, just read a book!

(too soon....?)

The key to winning TO over is to treat him like you are in a relationship with a woman. Woman love listener's and i think TO is the same. YOu need to listen to what he says when he starts to rant. Make sure you throw in a few "I understand" statements and you are golden.

TO likes to complain i think everyone knows that but if the players let it bother them it becomes an issue. Just let him be and you will be fine.

This may have been the approach Garcia took with him and that didn't end well!

So what you are telling us is that you have been on the receiving end of what you thought was a successful relationship with T.O