Last post wins!

/dev/null

:lol: why no indignation that my first ammendment rights were violated by the unauthorized moderation of my typed text? :lol:

Could if be nobody gives a crap about you or your insignificant problems you zit on a fat, smelly, man's buttocks?

I always thought a better name for the wife would be Titus Twatus. JMO

This is me winning. whining........again

Fixed! :wallbash:

Ok enough of this....please just give it to me, I have never won anything and could really use some good news in my pathetic life right now. :lol:

Is that meant for a woman in your life?

Perhaps you need to be

Much better use of hypnotized in a song:

Hypnotized

:(

Damn! Beat me to it! You are, of course, right.

How about the live version? with Bob Welch!! :lol:

How about the

music video!

Sentimental Lady

Precious Love

Fleetwood Mac 1987

Lyndsey Buckingham does his version of the "Green God" :lol:

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers cover Oh Well Mike Campbell does a great job of covering the "Green God" :lol:

I would imagine most of the "kiddies" here don't know that the "Green God" wrote "Black Magic Woman"

Who is the "Green God"? This is sort of a good write up;

Like Clapton, whose playing inspired the "Clapton is God" graffiti around London during his time with the Bluesbreakers, Green would earn the nickname "The Green God" for his interpretation of the blues.

They left out that after Clapton left John Mayall's Bluesbreakers and Green was brought in to replace him the record producer was told they had gotten a guy better than Clapton. The producer, needless to say, was skeptical until he heard Green play.

Green is also the founding member of Fleetwood Mac. He never liked the spotlight and so named the band after Mick Fleetwood and John McVie. Unfortunately he suffered from the same thing that killed Syd Barett's career. Bad acid and a loathing of the spotlight. After he quit the mac Fleetwood Mac was thisclose to losing their recording contract but were convinced they could go on and so the record company kept them on.

BTW, when Fleetwood Mac was first formed a scout from a record company saw them and decided his company shouldn't sign them. This was the same guy who decided to pass on the Beatles too. :wallbash:

BB King called him the best blues guitarist;

"I'm sorry, Peter Green is best" were BB Kings words to a crowd at a Royal Albert Hall show with Fleetwood Mac in 1969. BB knew that among the audience that night were Eric Clapton and his friend George Harrison, sitting in a private box enjoying the show. Some people have gone as far as claiming that Peter Green got deeper into the spirit of the blues than any of his contemporaries. Maybe not the most succsessful, but surely one of the most talented guitar players through four decades.

Link

Widely hailed as Britain’s best-ever blues guitarist, Peter Green inspired B.B. King to say, “He has the sweetest tone I ever heard. He’s the only one who gave me the cold sweats.”

My brother has my copy of Mick Fleetwood's autobiography right now so I'll have to write this from recollection.

A story from Mick Fleetwood's autobiography says that after recording the "Fleetwood Mac In Chicago 1969" album that Otis Spann took Green to an all black club to play with him. On the way in to the club Green was stopped by two huge guys who were threatening him. Otis Spann had to tell them he was ok. After the show the two guys approached Green and told him they were glad they were able to hear him play.

My favorite Mac tune written by Peter Green. Need Your Love So Bad This video is a live version of the song with Peter Green from the late 60's

'Nutha;

Peter Green plays his song

with the original Fleetwood Mac back in the late 60's

Ain't I always! :lol:

Here is another cool tune from that era and has that kind of feel:

Arc of the Diver

Both (FWMac/Winwood) those works on guitar have a very Carlos Santana feel... Is that just my opinion or do other see the similarity to CS's work???

As stated above it was in fact Peter Green who wrote "Black Magic Woman" Also Steve Winwood's "Arc of a Diver" album is amazing. He plays all of the instruments on that album. :wallbash:

Link about Winwood

Although he was only 15, Steve's vocals were astoundingly soulful and mature, and his skills at the piano were also advanced beyond his years. Within a year, he'd played with numerous American blues legends both in concert and in the studio; in 1965, he also recorded the solo single "Incense" as the Anglos, crediting himself as Stevie Anglo. Meanwhile, the Spencer Davis Group released a handful of classic R&B-styled singles, including "Keep on Running," "I'm a Man," and the monumental "Gimme Some Lovin'," which stood with any of the gritty hardcore soul music coming out of the American South.

If you look up child prodigy in the dictionary Winwood's picture is next to it. :lol:

I'm a man

Keep on Running

His stuff with "Traffic" is incredible too!

Can't argue with the classics....

LIAR!!!

The classics: You have no idea what you're talking about!!!

Me: How you ever arrived at that conclusion is beyond me and it's obviously wrong!!

The classics: I heard it from Deerball!

Me: There's the problem.

LIAR!!!

The classics: You have no idea what you're talking about!!!

Me: How you ever arrived at that conclusion is beyond me and it's obviously wrong!!

The classics: I heard it from Deerball!

Me: There's the problem.

:wallbash:

Beerball...running dry way too early at parties since 1985.

Much better use of hypnotized in a song:

Hypnotized

:wallbash:

A great song, off of a great album (Mystery to Me). Fleetwood Mac was actually a good band, before being invaded by Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham (but after the departure of Peter Green).

You know, I try to be a good sport.

I have ignored the shots about my potbelly.

I have ignored the shots about not being able to lay down.

I have ignored the shots about sheep and picnic tables and knotholes and dogs and blow up dolls and my sexual orientation in general.

I ignore the misspeeling of my name.

I ignore shots at my edumacation.

I even ignore the fact that a dog is named after me.

But realize this TBDOTW

I AM MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!

You know, I try to be a good sport.

I have ignored the shots about my potbelly.

I have ignored the shots about not being able to lay down.

I have ignored the shots about sheep and picnic tables and knotholes and dogs and blow up dolls and my sexual orientation in general.

I ignore the misspeeling of my name.

I ignore shots at my edumacation.

I even ignore the fact that a dog is named after me.

But realize this TBDOTW

I AM MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!

What are you going to do about it? That's the question...