Last post wins!

/dev/null

In fact, he just posted this on another board:

Some delicate little flower of a "moderator" at "The Stadium Wall" board, named Simone (maybe it was Simon, or something like that?) just banned me. It posted a thread there whining that the Packers game-planned against the Bills Saturday night. I replied asking what else does Jauron and his coaching staff have to do with their time, so it got it's skirt wadded up, deleted my post, and banned me.

Anybody here post at that pre-school? Sad what an inferiority complex leads to...

IMO, that place is Homies Unlimited. Here's hoping that someday the Bills can be rightfully proud enough so that the fans don't have to huddle together in fear, and can accept reasonable criticism.

Ah, must not have taken very long to get banned. :huh:

He was a strange one. He started out being a very antagonistic poster. He would just call people names and not respond with any sort of a reasonable back-and-forth dialogue when he disagreed with you.

Then, later, he got much better, IMO. He was obviously fairly intelligent and seemed to have some football acumen. While he was virtually always negative, he wasn't usually a moron. He sent me a few PMs that were witty and reasonable. But then he would snap again, and get all douchy.

I suggested he was off his meds. Maybe he is just a little bit of a psycho. I had a couple of girlfriends like that.

In fact, he just posted this on another board:

Reminds me of tennyboy on PPP. The ones who can't distinguish between "Someone disagrees with me" and "I'm an annoying, disruptive asshat with poor impulse control and a strong but misguided sense of personal entitlement" are always the most fun. :huh:

Reminds me of tennyboy on PPP. The ones who can't distinguish between "Someone disagrees with me" and "I'm an annoying, disruptive asshat with poor impulse control and a strong but misguided sense of personal entitlement" are always the most fun. :huh:

It's a really slow board too. I have to admit, I posted a link to his posting history here.