Last post wins!

/dev/null

You kids come up with such clever terms for masturbation.

it's well known that men -- well, boys, which is generally most men -- can make anything sound sexual.

ac/dc and arrowsmith, in fact, made entire careers out of it.

sports phrases also work, with my favorite involving a guy's significant other no longer using a certain contraceptive device to which she's now "pulled the goalie."

jw

it's well known that men -- well, boys, which is generally most men -- can make anything sound sexual.

sports phrases also work, with my favorite involving a guy's significant other no longer using a certain contraceptive device to which she's now "pulled the goalie."

jw

Creates a new image for "empty net." Watching hockey will never be the same. :w00t:

Have I mentioned lately that you people SUCK?

except for mead...he's cool!

Apparently she got her mom's brains, that's another thing going for her. :w00t:

Are we even sure that Beerball is the father?!?

My feelings are hurt. You should expect a lawsuit soon. I will insist that you get counseling for your nasty nature. You need to learn to be more accepting. :ph34r:

I wonder why Deerball thinks we suck?

:w00t: somebody needs a hug or maybe :beer:

You give him a hug for Damj too!

Well im off to go break out the ol axes for a jam session in about an huor. Il see you all bright and early tomorrow morning.

I better still be winning this thing or man am i gona have some words with the OP!

Kim Jong Il?

jw

I've never heard of Arrowsmith. Let me tell ya though another example of that might be Aerosmith! :lol:

Stuck at KCI waiting for inbound flight ..... I need a :beer:

:) Jesus will stop thinking anybody gives a **** about that or you for that matter!!! :beer:

:nana:

Could be worse, you could have a hooker that will not get out of the car.

I don't see the problem with a hooker that won't get out of the car. Unless she's butt ugly. :unsure: