Last post wins!

/dev/null

but made up of too many dry counties for Canadians to want to go there, eh?

jw

Actually worse ... there are dry areas within the counties that do allow some boozing. The middle ground is that you can join a "club" that allows you to drink as a "private" member. I just returned from "liquor mile" - literally a series of liquor stores - the only place for about 20 miles that you can purchase hard liquor. Pretty stupid stuff. One of the few things thzt I did like about California was that you could buy liquor, beer, wine right at the grocery store.

Give me a minute to think about this .... I am still weeping with joy to have been recognized as a doo doo head. Nothing like advancing to a higher status in the world. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

boys, boys. settle down or i'll have to declare myself the winner by default.

waitasecond. that's exactly what i just did. thanks. <_<

jw

JW ...Yep .... if you are talking about the large area outside of DFW it is generally referred to as North Texas. It really should be Northeast Texas as there are also references to the panhandle Texas, East Texas (usually called the Piney Woods area), west Texas and the gulf region or South Texas. Not unlike California generally there is reasonably strong regional / city affinity. People in Dallas do not like Houston etc. The one exception seems to be that everybody likes Austin (probably because of the music and bar scene).

The one thing that can be said about pretty much all of Texas this time of the year is that it is F...in hot and ugly. August and early September are especially brutal .... pool water gets so hot that it is not even fun to get into it.

I'm sure you wanted to know all of that .... You probably had to do a couple of shots of Irish whiskey just to get through the post ... :thumbdown:

No Irish whiskey for me to get through the post!! Vanilla vodka does the trick quite well!!

Give me a minute to think about this .... I am still weeping with joy to have been recognized as a doo doo head. Nothing like advancing to a higher status in the world. :thumbdown:<_<

:worthy: I try, I try.

boys, boys. settle down or i'll have to declare myself the winner by default.

waitasecond. that's exactly what i just did. thanks. :devil:

jw

Are you even trying anymore? How much was the postage to mail that one in. :thumbdown:

That is just mean, not to mention outdated.

Thank you very much. I apprecia.....HEY!!

Good Morning and Happy Charlton Parade Day!!!

I didn't care yesterday, I don't care today, I won't care tomorrow and I won't care forever.

And a day. :D

I'm so pissed I ever posted in this disaster of a thread, because every time i log in I see a "new post" in a thread I posted in. And 99.9% of the time its this nonsense.

Well played idiots, well played.

How is the wife? Did she take everything? Did she clean out the bank account?

Did you find a new women?

Did you sell the ring?

I'm so pissed I ever posted in this disaster of a thread, because every time i log in I see a "new post" in a thread I posted in. And 99.9% of the time its this nonsense.

It's not nonsense if you read everything in the thread. In the end it will make perfect sense, just like Lost.

Hmm. Hey SDS, is there a way to send him an e-mail notification every time someone posts?