Last post wins!

/dev/null

I am deeply touched by your concern for me, and I just want you to know...I love you, man.

All of you, in fact. Damj, /dev/null...even you, Steely. You make my world a better place.

:worthy:

It's worse than expected.

You all must flee. Go to other threads. Engage in civil discussion.

Ok, now you're on my :worthy: list too. Didn't you see where I wrote that members of the media are excluded from winning!! :wallbash:

oh, pardon me, i must have missed that, Steely Dan. completely my mistake, but you must understand that there something like 136 pages on this thread, so please forgive me if i missed a post or two.

jw

oh, pardon me, i must have missed that, Steely Dan. completely my mistake, but you must understand that there something like 136 pages on this thread, so please forgive me if i missed a post or two.

jw

Do your research next time. :worthy: This is the "big time" here yah know. :wallbash:

jw

We're supposed to read this train wreck of a thread?

Who the F%$k came up with that idea?

well, i was disappointed for being eliminated. my apologies.

jw

how?

jw

15 minutes is over, pally.

jw

well, duh. i wanna be the last post.

No. 2 objective, is to bug you, of course.

jw

hey Steely, am i still banned from posting on this thread?

jw

WHY----- DO----- YOU---- CONTINUE---- TO---- POST? Members of the local media are disqualified from winning this thing anyway!!!

jw

LIAR!! :worthy: