Tough QBs

Tcali

A few not mentioned:

Otto Graham

Terry Bradshaw

Randall Cunningham

Archie Manning

Roger Staubach

Not to mention that I stole Big Ben from you due to our phone conversation yesterday. :w00t:

How did I leave out Bradshaw? :thumbdown: The man was tossed pile driven on his head and came back! :thumbdown:

It was just a really bad joke and not funny at all.

I thought it was OK, not bad at all in fact, but I have a cents of humor.

Was McMahon tough or stupid or a combination?

Who was the Bears QB (more runner than passer) who finished a season with a throwing elbow that looked like a softball?

I thought it was OK, not bad at all in fact, but I have a cents of humor.

Was McMahon tough or stupid or a combination?

Who was the Bears QB (more runner than passer) who finished a season with a throwing elbow that looked like a softball?

Bobby Douglas?

How about Steve DeBerg. He was one tough dude! The pinky finger with the steel rod poking out the end of it?!?!?!?!?! Ouch!!!!!!

PS - Regarding the Steve McNair "joke". I pray that you never lose a loved one to such a horrible crime, leaving your spouse to learn of the "behind the scenes" activities, only to have someone in a chat room make fun of the situation. Go ahead and find the phone number to Steve's wife, give her a call, ask to speak with their four boys and share your "funny joke" with them. I am certain they would appreciate it.

Many good ones mentioned. I think you have to add Byron Leftwich to the list. He may not be good, but he is/was definitely tough...at least in College he was.