anyone on the board has your wife/girlfriend

frogger

my girlfriend, of several months, dated a kind of famous person, famous to some, I had no idea of who it was, but like an idiot I googled him, and sure enough I got to see him...Anyone else on the board do anything similar?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my girlfriend, of several months, dated a kind of famous person, famous to some, I had no idea of who it was, but like an idiot I googled him, and sure enough I got to see him...Anyone else on the board do anything similar?

I wouldnt call them girlfriends.... went out a few times with each of them. These are the two celebs.....and dont laugh...

Elvis Presley and Andy Kaufman.OK go ahead and laugh. I'M laughing. The Presley one was an older woman brief fling(she was 15 yrs my senior--I was about 30 at the time).The other was a girl my age..from the 80s.

So what's his name?

None of my gf's have ever dated anyone famous...but my current is friends with the drummer from Warrant :censored:

No ....but I girl I know gave a handy to Wayne Knight

he plays bass for the band soil, while the band isn't household. They seem to have a good following, if you know anyone who happens to have any of their CDs, in the Thank you section you'll see her name, in the later years he put a small love note in there for her. they were pretty serious for 8 years.

The best ending to a reality tv show involved this topic. The show was Average Joe. So this woman chooses the good looking guy over the Average Joe, then she tells him she used to be Fabio's girlfriend. The second he hears this, he says he's out of there & it's over. She picked the guy who couldn't handle it the minute he heard she used to date Fabio.

The best ending to a reality tv show involved this topic. The show was Average Joe. So this woman chooses the good looking guy over the Average Joe, then she tells him she used to be Fabio's girlfriend. The second he hears this, he says he's out of there & it's over. She picked the guy who couldn't handle it the minute he heard she used to date Fabio.

Gee, I wonder if anyone has a good Fabio story...