Stallworth had tested positive for pot after his murderous drive...

To his credit, he at least did not run away from the accident and called 911. Also, it is likely that the victim was jaywalking and running out in front of the car. That being said, I am sure that the victim is far more likely to be alive if Stallworth has his full facilties and he likely would have had a harder sentence if he was someone else and didn't enter into a financial settlement with the man's family.

Lets hope Stallworth doesn't kill an animal instead of a human, he might end up in prison for a year instead of just 24 days.

Screwing the pooch is obviously more severe and should be a executable offense.

/ fantasy reality.

Little smoke / little drink / little murder, 30 days in jail. What a F-in joke.

I agree its a joke, 30 days in jail for murder, but the fact that he tested positive for pot just means that is was in his system, not that he was stoned when he was driving( pot stays in your system for aprox 30 days).

Now, we do all know that he was drunk or alteast had been drinking.

Really 30 days that it? How much $ did he pay the family, anyone know that?

u can test positive for pot 2 weeks after you smoke

30 days if you smoke consistently. It gets stored in your fat cells, in stallworth's case, not alot of fat cells there. One of my friends works for a drug testing agency, and thats what he said

I agree its a joke, 30 days in jail for murder, but the fact that he tested positive for pot just means that is was in his system, not that he was stoned when he was driving( pot stays in your system for aprox 30 days).

It's not murder if you cause your own death.

Looks like a pattern of stupidity to me.

You can honestly say you have never driven drunk in your entire life? Because I can't and have difficult throwing stones at someone who just was a lot more unfortunate than I was.

I do agree 30 days is a joke. It also shows how messed up the legal system is. Stallworth did the right thing and Lynch bounced. As a result, Stallworth is going to jail and Lynch got a fine.

30 days if you smoke consistently. It gets stored in your fat cells, in stallworth's case, not alot of fat cells there. One of my friends works for a drug testing agency, and thats what he said

He is 100 percent correct. Factor that in with someone who smokes infrequently and it may be out in as little as 3 days.

Little smoke / little drink / little murder, 30 days in jail. What a F-in joke.

You are right, sir. But now Goodell can take a stand against this loser and ban him for life from playing in the NFL. Very simple concept: if you are sentenced to at least 1 day of jail, you can never play in the National Football League again. And that would include weekends in jail, and / or home confinement.

If you have great lawyers and get your crimes plea-bargained down to community service, your situation would be reviewable with Goodell. But if you plead guilty or are found guilty of a crime and serve time for it, good luck with your new career after you get out of the big house.

Make jail the final straw. Every NFL player should be able to understand that simple rule.

Screwing the pooch is obviously more severe and should be a executable offense.

/ fantasy reality.

It doesn't surprise me that your fantasy is to screw the pooch! :devil:

Here's some more info;

LENGTH OF TIME DETECTED:

Blood:

Delta-9-THC concentration usually drops below 5 ng/mL within 3-4 hours post dose. = 2 -3+ days post dose. Frequent users may have longer detection times.

Urine:

11-nor-9-carboxy-delta-9-THC (inactive metabolite) detectable several days to several weeks, seen up to 3 months on an extremely heavy user. THC is a lipid soluble drug, therefore stores in the fat in the body and the amount of time it takes to clear the system is dependent on how much drug was used and over what period of time the drug is used. Low levels of Delta-9-THC may also be detected.

DURATION OF EFFECTS: Approximately 2-5 hours (route of administration and dose dependant).

Here's some more info;

LENGTH OF TIME DETECTED:

Blood:

Delta-9-THC concentration usually drops below 5 ng/mL within 3-4 hours post dose. = 2 -3+ days post dose. Frequent users may have longer detection times.

Urine:

11-nor-9-carboxy-delta-9-THC (inactive metabolite) detectable several days to several weeks, seen up to 3 months on an extremely heavy user. THC is a lipid soluble drug, therefore stores in the fat in the body and the amount of time it takes to clear the system is dependent on how much drug was used and over what period of time the drug is used. Low levels of Delta-9-THC may also be detected.

DURATION OF EFFECTS: Approximately 2-5 hours (route of administration and dose dependant).

Also depends on the type of test administered - it was probably urine but hair samples are proven reliable back as long as 60 days.

It isn't murder

The dude shouldn't have ran in the street and Donte shouldn't have been drinking and smoking

Even if the man could walk in the street... it still isn't murder

It isn't murder

The dude shouldn't have ran in the street and Donte shouldn't have been drinking and smoking

Even if the man could walk in the street... it still isn't murder

Their logic would also make Lynch guilty of attempted murder.