92 Friggin Degrees here right now!

WWVaBeach

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you not lived in VA very long? If you think 92 is hot, wait until July and August here. :D

Nope not new to the area, I've lived here for the last 17 years. doesn't mean I can't B1tch about the weather.

It has reached 100 degrees 12 of the last 14 days here...the weatherman says we get a break tomorrow, it is only going to get up to 98! Texas in the summer blows...anytime someone chides you about long winters in WNY, ask them which is worse, 6 months of unbearable heat, or 6 mothns of unbearable cold...I will still take the cold any time...there far more pleasent ways to get warm, than there are to get cool...

Mostly sunny, supposed to be around 80 by the end of the day. :D

I'm there with you Lana. I moved to OR last fall, but just spent last week in NYC. I forgot how how friggen humid it is back there! So far, I hate to say it, but Oregon summer might beat out Buffalo summers by the lake....

I'm there with you Lana. I moved to OR last fall, but just spent last week in NYC. I forgot how how friggen humid it is back there! So far, I hate to say it, but Oregon summer might beat out Buffalo summers by the lake....

Welcome! :D What part of Oregon? Our summers are the best. I even hear this a lot from people who visit here and from people who have lived here and moved away.

Here in the Dallas this is how the weather forcast goes once summer hits:

Sun: Hot with a heat advisory

Mon: Even hotter than Sunday

Tue: Hot and we will taunt you with a 20% chance of showers

Wed: Really F'in hot - showers will evaporate before they hit the ground driving up the humidity to an insane level

Thur: Heat index of 120

Fri: Hot and now chance of showers goes to 22%

Sat: So f'in hot that your swimming pool will evaporate off two inches and it won't even feel good to get in.

Repeat for the next 12 weeks

Take that forecast add a couple of degrees and a healthy dose of humidity and you have Houston

Gorgeous summer day here in Richmond...upper 80's....relatively low humidity....awesome day

Much nicer day here in Va Beach too...upper 80s "cold front" came through last night so like up in Richmond low humidity here too. I cut the grass today, jumped in the pool and am enjoying a COLD Corona! :thumbsup:

What a difference a day makes!

Welcome! :thumbsup: What part of Oregon? Our summers are the best. I even hear this a lot from people who visit here and from people who have lived here and moved away.

About 2 blocks from the new home of PUBS :thumbsup: