• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sun 11/14  @ New England Patriots    ESPN 8:30 PM 

Sun 11/21  St. Louis Rams    FOX 1:00 PM 

Sun 11/28  @ Seattle Seahawks    CBS 4:15 PM 

Sun 12/05  @ Miami Dolphins    CBS 1:00 PM 

Sun 12/12  Cleveland Browns    CBS 1:00 PM 

So? If we want to say we have 'turned a corner'  or 'are better than our record' etc....win no less than two of the road games and the game against St. Louis at home. THEN we can say we are doing something.

107002[/snapback]

You know, it's too bad we lost the Seahawks game with those three interceptions, then lost the Phins game with such poor play. I guess we haven't 'turned a corner,' and aren't 'better than our record.'

:doh:

You know, it's too bad we lost the Seahawks game with those three interceptions, then lost the Phins game with such poor play.  I guess we haven't 'turned a corner,' and aren't 'better than our record.'

:doh:

149794[/snapback]

Quite right...I guess we better stop celebrating and pack it in...ICE is such a tool.

So? If we want to say we have 'turned a corner'  or 'are better than our record' etc....win no less than two of the road games and the game against St. Louis at home. THEN we can say we are doing something.

107002[/snapback]

:doh::P:lol:

107002[/snapback]

:doh::P:lol:

this the a killer "slam Ice" bump

kudos to the Dan for diving into the archives for this one.

The Bills might still break our hearts, but at least they are finding ways to win.

Boy, having the search feature back has turned today into "Expose the weathervane" day.  Quite ironic given it's also the "Day the will live in infamy".

Nice work.

150376[/snapback]

I actually didn't use the search feature (figured it was off). Just hit the ">>," and cycled back...wasn't hard really. I kinda like the pre-season "10-6 record and Drew is comeback player of the year" post as much if not better myself...

I actually didn't use the search feature (figured it was off).  Just hit the ">>," and cycled back...wasn't hard really.  I kinda like the pre-season "10-6 record and Drew is comeback player of the year" post as much if not better myself...

150385[/snapback]

Hence the reason he's been dubbed "the weathervane".

...and always right!  "All possible outcomes predicted or your money back."

150397[/snapback]

It's not so much that he's right, but rather if you don't agree with his almightyness, then you are wrong, making him right by default.

Once again the world would be a perfect place if Ice were in charge. :):);):lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know, it's too bad we lost the Seahawks game with those three interceptions, then lost the Phins game with such poor play.  I guess we haven't 'turned a corner,' and aren't 'better than our record.'

:)

149794[/snapback]

:)