Surprise, Surprise....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's truly amazing how "teflon" Dick Jauron is when it comes to escaping criticisms from the national NFL media. He's clearly the anchor who's dragging this team down, yet he gets the hands off approach because of how beloved he is as a person of integrity (yes, we all agree that he's a nice man) completely ignoring his laughably bad skills as a head coach. With a real coach this team get to 9 or 10 wins, with Jauron they will fall off the cliff when, being led by a lame duck, they fall out of contention by Thanksgiving.

I prefer Aikman over Simms and Jaws is very good.

Aikman isn't terrible when he isn't doing a Cowboys game or any game involving a team from the NFC East. He is way too much of a homer. He tries not to be but it slips out once in a while. I prefer Simms he is better at trying to be objective it comes out once in a while but far less than Aikman.

All in all I just wish they would stop putting Aikman on games that involve the NFC East once in a while. I remember Aikman doing a Bucs vs Panthers game and he was really good. But when ever he does a Giants or Eagles game he stretches to find criticisms in their games even when they are winning big.

You are spot on my man. Nice post. Couldn't have summed it up any better. Not only did you tell us that

some TFAG's only regurgate useless cliche type nonsense, you explaned how to differentiate the ones they

do and the one who don't, and why there is a difference. You should be a TFAG. No sarcasam here, and those

two are absolutley the best.

I remeber when Lynn Swan was broadcasting, and he once said, "that man has two of the strongest pair of

legs that I have ever seen". I mean geez, just because you were smooth on the field, doesn't mean that it will translate

into smoothness in the booth. Is smoothnesss a word? Anyway, again nice post.

Well I am going to school for broadcasting so who knows. I watch a lot of hockey and football games and pay close attention towards the broadcasters and I know what I like and don't like.

It's truly amazing how "teflon" Dick Jauron is when it comes to escaping criticisms from the national NFL media. He's clearly the anchor who's dragging this team down, yet he gets the hands off approach because of how beloved he is as a person of integrity (yes, we all agree that he's a nice man) completely ignoring his laughably bad skills as a head coach. With a real coach this team get to 9 or 10 wins, with Jauron they will fall off the cliff when, being led by a lame duck, they fall out of contention by Thanksgiving.

Maybe it was Faulks way of criticizing jauron, until the coach proves him wrong, he is right on!!!

You are right when they first hired Jauron I thought decent move at least he is a guy who has coached before. Than I heard about how nice of a guy he was and all that jazz and I asked well how good of a coach is he? When looking it up I never really got a straight answer all everyone (from a national perspective) said about him was well he is such a good guy.

In 2006 I thought he did a bad job but I chalked it up to not having the guys he wanted because he was coaching mostly leftovers from the TD era. Than he fooled me in 2007 when he kept his team playing hard despite the injuries and offseason departures and finished 7-9 and could have been 8-8 if it weren't for that Dallas game. In 2007 I thought he did a good job and in 2006 he didn't have his guys. I figured his bad in game moves were compensated by the fact that his players were motivated to play for him.

Than in 2008 he proved to me that he should be fired. Even if we didn't make the playoffs we should have finished with 9 or 10 wins. Simply put in addition to bad in game moves he doesn't make long term adjustments over the course of a season that add up to losses. Also the whole his players play hard for him thing gets a little overrated when it comes down to wins and losses.

Jauron slides under the radar because he is good to the media and the media hasn't paid attention to Buffalo football for a long time

Or maybe most media can recognize that he coach some talent-less teams unlike some of you jokers. This, as sad as it is to say, is the best team Jauron has ever had. But it's always the coaches' fault.

Signed,

Bill Belichick pre-Brady

Or maybe most media can recognize that he coach some talent-less teams unlike some of you jokers. This, as sad as it is to say, is the best team Jauron has ever had. But it's always the coaches' fault.

Signed,

Bill Belichick pre-Brady

Please give it up. It's truly sad to see a Bills fan so delusional as to think that Dick Jauron is not the sole person responsible for his embarrassing 7 out of 8 losing seasons record as an NFL head coach.

Hey wait, you know what? You're right. The Bills did have to face the Matt Cassel led Patriots twice, the geriatric led Jets twice, the Chad Pennington led Dolphins twice, the Brady Quinn led Browns at the Ralph...and oh yeah, they had the misfortune of having to face the much vaunted San Francisco 49ers at home as well. I can see why Jauron wasn't at fault there, those teams were soooo much more talented than our team which started out their season 5-1. It's no wonder the Bills failed to win one game out of that immortal group of teams.

<_<

Signed,

Bill Belichick pre-Brady

So DJ is just a Brady away from being Belichick?

Oy.

So DJ is just a Brady away from being Belichick?

Oy.

A Brady, a Romeo Crennel, a Charlie Weiss, Vrabel and a host of others and a great football mind away from being the next Belichick. Proof: Belichick didn't have Brady last year, except for a few series of downs, and he used a QB with far less experience than any of ours, and still beat our as*es and won 4 more games than we did.