Surprise, Surprise....

7-9 for us this year. Rich Eisen asks him "so Marshall, for all the e-mailers in western New York, what do you think the Bills record will be this year?" The funny part is, he said it was because they got rid of a probowl LT even though last year he predicted 3-4 wins because LT was one of the positions we needed to address. :) I like Total Access but these players turned analysts really make me :nana:

I watched it to but he said things differently. Faulk said that we have a very good offense, but the OL is the bug question mark since we lost Jason Peters, and didn't have anyone waiting in the wings waiting to replace him.

Someone who is not a Bills fan picks the team to go 7-9 with the same deadwood coach who has produced 3 7-9 seasons in a row and TSW gets all bent out of shape.

Put Faulk on the red list!

Nah, NFLTA should be on your green list. They picked your pats* to be the surprise team this season.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it to but he said things differently. Faulk said that we have a very good offense, but the OL is the bug question mark since we lost Jason Peters, and didn't have anyone waiting in the wings waiting to replace him.

Nah, NFLTA should be on your green list. They picked your pats* to be the surprise team this season.

Ramius at his best. When it's all you've got, guess you gotta use it.

I usually like your posts dude, but I think you should shut off your little witch hunt on this guy...just because he doesn't see the Pats* as public enemy #1 like most of us here doesn't make him any less of a Bills fan.

Just sayin...

Whether you like Marshall Faulk or not, and granted he was better on the field than in the booth, most unbiased people would probably agree with him. As a lifelong Bills fan myself, until the Bills show me something on the field, and give me reason to believe that they will finally improve, I have to agree with him myself. And how can you criticize anyone for saying that the Bills Offensive Line is suspect? If you listen to most people associated with the NFL, it will be one of the worst O-Lines in the NFL, it wasn't that great with Peters there actually. As far as Faulk, he might not be John Madden or Pat Summerall, but he is better than most of the ex-players or ex-coaches that are trying their hand in front of a camera. Sounds like you have a personal agenda against him, maybe because of all the times when he was a Colt and almost singlehandedly beat us, both in Indy and at Rich Stadium.

I recall last year we all got upset (including me) because when we were 4-0 and all of the t.v. analyst were saying they didnt buy into us. And they were right. I used to get mad every year when everyone would predict us to finish in 3rd or 4th. Well they were always right. So ive learned no one has any bias against the bills. They do in fact usually suck.

Excellent point. They were alot more accurate about the 2008 Buffalo Bills than 99% of the people on TBD were. You can make an argument that for the last 12 games of the season, we might have been the worst team in the NFL with the exception of Detroit.

7-9 for us this year. Rich Eisen asks him "so Marshall, for all the e-mailers in western New York, what do you think the Bills record will be this year?" The funny part is, he said it was because they got rid of a probowl LT even though last year he predicted 3-4 wins because LT was one of the positions we needed to address. :) I like Total Access but these players turned analysts really make me :nana:

Faulk is horrible. He has no clue to what the Bills are all about. The only guy worse then him is Mark Shlereth from ESPN. He absolutely hates T.O and the Bills. He loves to talk tough and tell everyone about his 200 surgerys.

Faulk is a dumbass. He looks like a space martian, and I can't take him seriously. All of these "analysts" go around the league as a whole but never dive deeper down into teams and situations, and they have no idea what they're talking about because they only know what's on the surface of each team.

I like how ESPN has specific analysts assigned to specific teams and divisions (like Tim Graham, Sal Paolantonio). They stay with the same teams, and only those teams, and have the time to actually know what the hell is going on with that specific team, just as a fan of that team would.

Faulk is a dumbass. He looks like a space martian, and I can't take him seriously. All of these "analysts" go around the league as a whole but never dive deeper down into teams and situations, and they have no idea what they're talking about because they only know what's on the surface of each team.

I like how ESPN has specific analysts assigned to specific teams and divisions (like Tim Graham, Sal Paolantonio). They stay with the same teams, and only those teams, and have the time to actually know what the hell is going on with that specific team, just as a fan of that team would.

Now you are criticizing someones looks? Let me know which issue of GQ you posed for so we can all see your perfect looks.

Now you are criticizing someones looks? Let me know which issue of GQ you posed for so we can all see your perfect looks.

Anyone can "criticize someone's looks." I could be the biggest heffer on the planet or the best looking thing since Scarlett Johansson's rack, it doesn't change how I view Marshall Faulk. Get over yourself.

Not to defend Faulk, but last year Peters was holding out, so he was right about the Bills having to address LT.

I know what you are saying Dean, the funny part is that last year MF didn't name Jason Peters as a factor because of holdout, he didn't seem to know who Peters was! He simply stated that "a solid LT was one of the positions we needed to address". :nana:

Anyone can "criticize someone's looks." I could be the biggest heffer on the planet or the best looking thing since Scarlett Johansson's rack, it doesn't change how I view Marshall Faulk. Get over yourself.

I am over myself, I never said I was great looking, but I don't criticize other peoples looks either. Sounds like you need to get over yourself, and that could take awhile if you truly are a heffer.

I am over myself, I never said I was great looking, but I don't criticize other peoples looks either. Sounds like you need to get over yourself, and that could take awhile if you truly are a heffer.

Way to criticize someone else for not having the same morals as yourself. If only you were bright enough to see the irony in that.

I'm really good looking but I don't like criticizing lesser attractive people either. :rolleyes:

As for Faulk, football talking heads just talk for the sake of talking. how many of them actually give you anything that is worthwhile? Jaws maybe? Faulk picked us to win 3 games last year. so here's to him being wrong again and us winning 11. :thumbsup:

I usually like your posts dude, but I think you should shut off your little witch hunt on this guy...just because he doesn't see the Pats* as public enemy #1 like most of us here doesn't make him any less of a Bills fan.

Just sayin...

I call him like i see 'em. And frankly, i'm not the only one who sees it that way. If you dont want to trash the pats*, that's one thing, you simply dont do it. But when you go out of your way to defend them, their players, their cheating ways, and everything else about their franchise from criticism, that raises red flags.

I'm really good looking but I don't like criticizing lesser attractive people either. :rolleyes:

As for Faulk, football talking heads just talk for the sake of talking. how many of them actually give you anything that is worthwhile? Jaws maybe? Faulk picked us to win 3 games last year. so here's to him being wrong again and us winning 11. :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, all any of them do is give their opinions, just like we do here, but they get paid for it. How many teams did Faulk come close to predicting correctly, or is he a loser just because of the way he picks the Bills. If getting the Bills prediction wrong each year means he is an idiot, than Chris Berman must be the absolute biggest idiot on the planet, he predicted us to go to the Superbowl about 10 years running that we didn't go (most of the time didn't even make the playoffs). Even Jaws talks for the sake of talking. How many football fans, even the die hard fans, watch the game and criticize the blocking schemes, the position the cornerbacks eyes are in, or whatever. I am not taking anything away from his knowledge, but he is getting paid to talk, although most fans watch the play and the outcome, not some of the minute details he discusses.

In all seriousness, all any of them do is give their opinions, just like we do here, but they get paid for it. How many teams did Faulk come close to predicting correctly, or is he a loser just because of the way he picks the Bills. If getting the Bills prediction wrong each year means he is an idiot, than Chris Berman must be the absolute biggest idiot on the planet, he predicted us to go to the Superbowl about 10 years running that we didn't go (most of the time didn't even make the playoffs). Even Jaws talks for the sake of talking. How many football fans, even the die hard fans, watch the game and criticize the blocking schemes, the position the cornerbacks eyes are in, or whatever. I am not taking anything away from his knowledge, but he is getting paid to talk, although most fans watch the play and the outcome, not some of the minute details he discusses.

It wouldn't kill Marshall to do a bit of research on the topic and team before spouting off and looking foolish. It really is not that hard.

It's be more interesting format if they laid down cash on their predictions. right now, I got $100 bet with the Bills going over on 7.5 and will lay down some more $ at a betting site.

Faulk and those guys have the loot. It's make them do a lot more research and would be interesting as hell.