Jauron The Thug

I remember going to training camp Jaurons 1st season as coach. I walked through the players parking lot and there were some nice cars as expected. The 1 that stood out to me was a white cadillac truck with 24 inch chrome rims. I'll be damned if after practice Dick "the skeleton pimp" Jauron was driving it. Maybe he's got a thug/pimp side he's gonna unveil this season. He hasn't used it yet, but now that his back is against the wall he will use it.

I remember going to training camp Jaurons 1st season as coach. I walked through the players parking lot and there were some nice cars as expected. The 1 that stood out to me was a white cadillac truck with 24 inch chrome rims. I'll be damned if after practice Dick "the skeleton pimp" Jauron was driving it. Maybe he's got a thug/pimp side he's gonna unveil this season. He hasn't used it yet, but now that his back is against the wall he will use it.

:devil:

Guest three3

you must eat crayonz

:devil::lol::thumbsup:

From April 9th: http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=1375580

"Speaking of ol' DJ. I saw him at the Galleria about a month ago. I was waiting around by the front door and then he walked out got into his car and peaced on out.

Would anyone care to guess what the vehicle of choice of our head coach is?"

Answer: http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=1375771

"4runner"

I don't know man. Jauron to me looks like he owns a Ford Taurus. And drank an O'douls at his bachelor party.

"...obviously an interesting day pothole-wise...it's a tough league. We try to simulate game conditions as much as we can. Unfortunately there were a lot of potholes out there today and you can't really practice for that. I really liked our effort. I thought all our guys really came to play. Unfortunately only one team can win."

I don't know man. Jauron to me looks like he owns a Ford Taurus. And drank an O'douls at his bachelor party.

hehe.....definitely a Taurus man......a year and a half year old Taurus from the dealer...on sale for $7999. Only 24,000 miles on that puppy too.

hehe.....definitely a Taurus man......a year and a half year old Taurus from the dealer...on sale for $7999. Only 24,000 miles on that puppy too.

That is all he can afford with the salary given by Mr. Scrooge.....

Hahah can you imagine Dick Jauron on his birthday as a kid?

"I'm happy with this toy, it was the toy I wanted. Our war room worked real hard, and I'm glad the toy I really liked ended up falling to me. You know, with birthdays, its always such a crapshoot."

On his wedding day, "I'm happy about this woman, its not easy to get married in this life. I'm looking forward to living with her. You work on it, you keep trying, and hopefully, the person you choose ends up working out."

When asked about what time it was, Jauron responded, "I'm gonna have to take a look at it, you know, no watches are completely accurate in this league. It may be 11:10:30, it maybe 11:10:27, so, you know, its just tough to say for sure what time it is."