Jauron The Thug

"Clearly Terrell really wanted to rent that house and unfortunately it didn't work out for him. That's the way if falls sometimes. You can do your preparation and visualizations...you can prepare for the moment but sometimes there's factors out of your control that come into play. Have I spoken with Terrell about the situation? No, I haven't. I think clearly he must be feeling disappointment. I do know that he wanted a big driveway and front yard. Terrell likes to work out in his front yard. Particularly he likes doing situps in the front of the house. Knowing the type of person he is, I know he'll come back even more determined and I think he'll find a nice home. But Terrell, and this goes for everyone on our team, can't let this discourage him. He has to move forward and prepare for the next real estate transaction. We can't control the past. We can only prepare for the future. I'm confident that Terrell will get his big front yard. This is a guy who's succeeded at every level, if you look at his career. I have no doubt that he'll shake this off and get the big house with the big front yard. And I'm sure Terrell has no doubt either."

These Jauron-speak parodies are hysterical. Great work fellas :thumbsup:

Further suggestions:

Dick Jaruon discussing Obama.

Dick Jauron on picking a toothbrush.

Dick Jauron explaining why he decided to hand carry his groceries to the car instead of choosing paper or plastic.

These Jauron-speak parodies are hysterical. Great work fellas :rolleyes:

Further suggestions:

Dick Jaruon discussing Obama.

Dick Jauron on picking a toothbrush.

Dick Jauron explaining why he decided to hand carry his groceries to the car instead of choosing paper or plastic.

I vote that there is a Jauron-speak challenge of the day type thread. Every day a topic is nominated. One submission per member. No winners, just plenty of laughs. Hopefully in September we win some games or I'll look back on all of this and smack myself in the face.

"Clearly Terrell really wanted to rent that house and unfortunately it didn't work out for him. That's the way if falls sometimes. You can do your preparation and visualizations...you can prepare for the moment but sometimes there's factors out of your control that come into play. Have I spoken with Terrell about the situation? No, I haven't. I think clearly he must be feeling disappointment. I do know that he wanted a big driveway and front yard. Terrell likes to work out in his front yard. Particularly he likes doing situps in the front of the house. Knowing the type of person he is, I know he'll come back even more determined and I think he'll find a nice home. But Terrell, and this goes for everyone on our team, can't let this discourage him. He has to move forward and prepare for the next real estate transaction. We can't control the past. We can only prepare for the future. I'm confident that Terrell will get his big front yard. This is a guy who's succeeded at every level, if you look at his career. I have no doubt that he'll shake this off and get the big house with the big front yard. And I'm sure Terrell has no doubt either."

<_<:rolleyes:

I want to know which Bill drives the bright metallic green Chevy Impala with the lift kit and 28'' rims and California plates.

No, I'm not kidding either...

I think it's a Chevelle, and that's Lynch's car. He had it shipped here last week.

(I happened to be at the dealership Lynch used as his shipping destination at the right time.)

I think it's a Chevelle, and that's Lynch's car. He had it shipped here last week.

(I happened to be at the dealership Lynch used as his shipping destination at the right time.)

I couldn't decide if it was kinda cool, or completely idiotic. I'm leaning toward the latter.