The sad truth

Dick is runnin himself outta town. Again.

The picture doesn't mean much imo. Even if it did, it would be nothing new.

As for Jauron running himself outa town, he never should have been here to begin with. He was a coach that nobody wanted who was hired bt a GM who nobody wanted. His firing is inevitable, and this will certainly be his last stint as a head coach in the NFL. He might catch on somewhere as a defensive backs assistant coach, a job he might be suited for.

The sun just refuses to shine in some people's worlds. While I'm tentative (but optimistic) about the Bills chances this year, do you really think a picture of player's not even on the field joking around the sign of the apocalypse? Come on now. Jauron's not the greatest head coach but this is hot air filling a really small balloon :nana:

Nice to see some honest points on this board.. Being a Bills fan doesn't mean to accept the company line like the countless sheep living here.. This teams sucks on paper and is getting worse and it stems from the top.. We were 7-9 the last couple of years due to special teams , that will catch up to them.. They are obviously looking for experienced OL people as well as OLB.. Fitzpatrick is a joke as a QB, lovingly called "noodle arm" .

Walker our LT?? He sucked in Oakland..2 rookie guards starting maybe , hahahaha.. and a center who wasn't even a center at Indy , just a career back-up.. Who is the TE?? Owens, 35 yoa and a prima donna, yeah that should work..

and on "D", everyone always pushes us around and I don't see that changing. We drafted a one-dimensional DE with one year of experience in college..He might be OK .... in 2011

3-13.. if we're lucky!

Nice to see some honest points on this board.. Being a Bills fan doesn't mean to accept the company line like the countless sheep living here.. This teams sucks on paper and is getting worse and it stems from the top.. We were 7-9 the last couple of years due to special teams , that will catch up to them.. They are obviously looking for experienced OL people as well as OLB.. Fitzpatrick is a joke as a QB, lovingly called "noodle arm" .

Walker our LT?? He sucked in Oakland..2 rookie guards starting maybe , hahahaha.. and a center who wasn't even a center at Indy , just a career back-up.. Who is the TE?? Owens, 35 yoa and a prima donna, yeah that should work..

and on "D", everyone always pushes us around and I don't see that changing. We drafted a one-dimensional DE with one year of experience in college..He might be OK .... in 2011

3-13.. if we're lucky!

You got all that from the photo?

Why not? Do you think that coaching Gods like Mike Singletary allow their players to smile and joke around? Jauron isn't even looking at the two guys, Singletary would be screaming at them and then continuing to be the best coach ever.

Show me a picture of Dick Jauron with his pants dropped, aiming his ass at the players on his team, and I will show you a picture of the next Super Bowl winning coach... :thumbsup:

Show me a picture of Dick Jauron with his pants dropped, aiming his ass at the players on his team, and I will show you a picture of the next Super Bowl winning coach... :thumbsup:

Not something I really want to see.

Jeez! No thanks! The visual of that image makes me want to :thumbsup:

:D