And in other news:

Dane Cook Has No Punchlines

Family Guy is a Front for Seth McFarlane’s Jerkass Politics

Rain is Wet

:(

JP Losman hasn't been signed

General Franco is still dead

Carlos Mencia steals other peoples jokes

Does it really count as "stealing a joke" if the manner in which you deliver the joke makes it no longer funny? In Carlos' case, it's more like stealing a succession of words.

You have a point

I guess you could call it theft and destruction of property

You cared enough to open the link. You must be a Kris Allen fan.... :(

The fact of the matter is I don't know who either of these people are. I also really don't care about their sexuality and I think it's sad that these things are considered newsworthy.

The fact of the matter is I don't know who either of these people are. I also really don't care about their sexuality and I think it's sad that these things are considered newsworthy.

But the fact that you joined the thread indicates that you were somewhat curious.

I'm with you AD. Actually, the only name mentioned in this thread thus far that I recognize is JP Losman, but man how I wish that I didn't.

I'm with you AD. Actually, the only name mentioned in this thread thus far that I recognize is JP Losman, but man how I wish that I didn't.

Let's see. Lives alone in Buffalo. No meaningful relationships. Lots of money. Talks like a girls. You know we used to give jeff Garcia crap for a whole lot less.

But the fact that you joined the thread indicates that you were somewhat curious.

Or maybe he was just commenting on the idiocy of people who think it's newsworthy when someone "announces" that they like to take it in the ass.

Count me among those who have no idea who this person is and can't fathom why anyone would care what he does in the bedroom.