Adam Lambert finally admits that he is gay

ACor58

Guest dog14787
Please define "right before the finale" A day, a week, etc. The TV Guide story was at least a week or 2 before the finale. The fact that he called his life an open book many weeks before the finale is hardly keeping a lid on it. All he did was not get blatant about it because Idol honchos don't like any controversy.

2 weeks sounds about right, so seriously, what are we arguing about here? :rolleyes:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
except dog "lambert" 14787 :thumbsup:

hey, I can sing a little now,

Gay or not though, give Adam Lambert some credit because the guy can sing, but truth be told, Chris Allen simply stole the show and the best man won in my opinion.

The look on Chris Allens face when he was declared winner was priceless. :rolleyes:

Apparently I was wrong about when the pictures were actually released, I just wasn't aware of them until a story was done a couple of weeks before the finale so I just wanted to set the facts straight.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/thatsreal...ts-knocked-out/

I think you have a man-crush, Dog. Well, maybe not a man-crush, but an Adam-crush, for sure. ;)

Guest dog14787
I think you have a man-crush, Dog. Well, maybe not a man-crush, but an Adam-crush, for sure. ;)

Odd, I remember posting Kris Allen was the rightful winner, I suppose my man crush on him must be a little stronger than Lambert, it doesn't matter because nobody is taking the place of TE. ;)

Guest dog14787
I didn't read the article - did he say if he likes fish sticks?

Naww, I don't think so, but he may like to munch down on psychedelic mushrooms or peyote buttons. ;)