Rumor: Marshawn slammed by a cop Saturday night downtown

I just got a text message from a friend of mine that said marshawn was slammed by a cop saturday night in downtown buffalo. he said his friend who is a cop told him. I pray this isnt true, but i saw marshawn twice that night downtown so i know he was at least there. Let's hope this is a load of sh*t

Edited by Lori
added "rumor" to thread title

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a text message from a friend of mine that said marshawn was slammed by a cop saturday night in downtown buffalo. he said his friend who is a cop told him. I pray this isnt true, but i saw marshawn twice that night downtown so i know he was at least there. Let's hope this is a load of sh*t

Titles a little misleading. Maybe add a question mark or preface with rumor or something. But if true, I would imagine it would have leaked in the media by now. Too small of a town to keep that a secret, at least let's hope so...

This is great news! Our LBs could look like this opening day, COP OLB , POZ MLB , MITCH OLB. Solid! :rolleyes:

I asked the same friend if that means he got arrested but he doesnt know. i'm guessing if a cop is going to "slam" you (tackle, subdue, etc) then you're most likely getting arrested also. I put it up here not to start rumors but to see if anyone else heard this. and i didnt believe him at first but he said it happened right in front of Brinks (bar on chippewa), and thats exactly where i saw marshawn two separate times saturday night.

This is great news! Our LBs could look like this opening day, COP OLB , POZ MLB , MITCH OLB. Solid! :rolleyes:

That's funny...who needs Pisa? Let's sign the cop!

Calling this even a rumor is a stretch. Can Lori edit this to say "B.S. Story"

all I'll add to this BS thread is a minor grammar lesson

I call BS, it would of leaked by now.

would've, as in would have. not "would of", those words dont even work together.

you can "slammed" by a cop and not be arrested. you usually can't press charges because you did something that you should of been arrested for, but the cop just hits you instead.

should've, as in should have. see above...

welcome to armpit of the offseason

No this is true. I was there. It was a local bar downtown and someone asked this off duty cop what he thought of Lynch. Cop said he sucks.
SLAM! Dun DUH duh, dun DUH duh! Let the boys be boys!

Hahaha. Well played.

Yeah, unless this is substantiated really soon, I'm inclined to dismiss it as more message-board B.S. ...