Pisa bad -mouths Bills...

This was Pisa trying to shed the possible light on the fcat that he had to sign such a minimal contract -- and is currently playing with the 2nd team. I think it confirms what many of us suspected all along: the Bills were not THAT interested in him.

And he's not THAT much of an upgrade over Ellison. Much ado about nothing, I'm afraid -- which is par for the course this time of year.

I'll also bet dollars to donuts the Bills didn't offer to hand him the starting job sight unseen. That's not the way this staff works. Pisa ain't no T.O.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can for you.. right here

Pisa was talking about leaving the Rams losing team....at no point did he mention or imply the Bills here.

”Just the chance to be on a winning team is worth it to me,” Tinoisamoa said this week, according to Brad Biggs of the Chicago Sun-Times. ”I’ve been fortunate to get paid in this league, and that was good, but I still had to go home a loser. I’d give all the money back if I could win again. …

he sounds like an idiot. i would rather earn my job than be annointed a starter? i will take a one year one mill contract with the chance of not starting and possibly ruining any chance i have in this league to be an impact player.

check that...he does not sound like an idiot. he is an idiot.

After reading that, I'm glad the Bills didn't waste money on him. This guy would rather compete and potentially end-up a backup than being given the starter's job and continuing to earn the start job? Or that he feels bad that another guy may have been named the starter (not true at all) and he doesn't want to hurt his feelings?

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You are not very bright, are you?

He said, "Just the chance to be on a winning team is worth it to me."

Considering we've had one winning season and no playoff appearance since 1999, he wasn't bad-mouthing. He was being honest.

In fact, he could have said "Just the chance to be on a team that doesn't suck is worth it to me" and it would still be considered more truth than bad-mouthing.

”There was opportunity to go to other teams, but it was like, ‘We’re going to give you the job.’ And for me, that was awkward because I know there were guys who had been working since the end of last season, coming into this year and all the time they put in, and they felt like they were the starter. The fact that I have to come and earn a job, it definitely makes me more hungry because now I know I have to earn my job.”

”Just the chance to be on a winning team is worth it to me,”

IMO i dont see Pisa saying anything at all about the Bills in this interview. The Bills and Bears were not the only teams that expressed interest im sure. And no FO in the NFL would ever tell Pisa Tino-nobody that he will be the starter before even getting him into camp. Someone already posted that he is no T.O. That might be the best point I've seen on this topic yet.

The getting a chance to be on a winning team comment might not have anything to do with the Bills either. He may be refering to the Rams where he was just cut for almost no reason what so ever and is bitter as hell.

To me this interview has nothing to do with the Bills and if you read it that way then you might have other problems. The guy was most likely an upgrade over Ellison (who is really backup to Digeorgio as long as he comes back from his injury), but he wasnt exactly Ray Lewis out there for the taking. I wanted the guy but wouldnt have spent tons of money on him. Who knows what the Bills offered him, it sounds like he gave the Bears a discount because of Lovie Smith anyway. If thats the case it sounds like he always wanted to go there and was only using the Bills as a bargaining chip with the Bears.

This is the dumbest thread I've ever posted on and I'm now punishing myself for taking the time to do this and taking the weekend off. :rolleyes:

Anyone find where he bad-mouths the Bills yet?

Perhaps this was it:

"Tinoisamoa is glad for a change of scenery after winning just five games in the past two seasons."

It could have been worse. What if he said "I don't really care for chicken wings. Tasty, but they give me digestive upset."

Its getting to the point where as soon as you see a topic like this, you already know your answer is some variation of, "Did you forget to post the part where he takes a shot at the Bills?" Ya don't really even have to read the original post...you just know these topic titles are sensationalized.