Bruce Smith names his HOF presenter

It was him or Rusty Jones. Without Rusty getting Bruce to eat right he would never have turned into the physical specimen he was most of years in NFL.

You mean the guy Donahoe/Mularkey fired so they could bring in a cronie that couldn't hold Rusty's jock? <_<

Won't that interfere with his coaching duties with the new football league he is a head coach in?-at least he finally got the head coaching job he has wanted for over a decade. Buffalo was the only place where Cottrell was really successful, his stock has went down since he left here. I have met Bruce down here in Virginia Beach both at his Celebrity Golf Classic and several times at Arena League games, and around town, and truthfully, most of the time his isn't the most cordial person, but damn, what a great player he was.

Did he name his designated driver?

At least he won't have to drive in the Parade at Canton, they sit in the back of the cars like beauty queens. Would hate to see him get pulled over on the way to the induction ceremonies. He gets pulled over for this about every 7 or 8 years, whether he needs to or not.

Has RW stated who'll be presenting him? My guess would be Marv, unless he wants to go back to the old AFL days, then maybe Al Davis. He and Polian have buried the hacket for the most part, maybe BP?? JP likely will be available on that date.

Probably a bad questions to be asking as I'm sure there will be many sacastic (and comic) responses!

It was him or Rusty Jones. Without Rusty getting Bruce to eat right he would never have turned into the physical specimen he was most of years in NFL.

He also kept Bruce focused by taking away any worry of his car rusting.

You mean the guy Donahoe/Mularkey fired so they could bring in a cronie that couldn't hold Rusty's jock? :devil:

I'll second that B-)

When I heard they fired him I figured that Donahoe had suffered a brain aneurysm.

Has RW stated who'll be presenting him? My guess would be Marv, unless he wants to go back to the old AFL days, then maybe Al Davis. He and Polian have buried the hacket for the most part, maybe BP?? JP likely will be available on that date.

Probably a bad questions to be asking as I'm sure there will be many sacastic (and comic) responses!

My guess would also be Marv - but maybe Al should get the nod and publicly thank Ralph for keeping the Oakland Raiders and the AFL financially solvent thru the early '60s.

Heck, maybe someone from the Patriettes* organization* should also publicly thank Ralph for lending Billy Sullivan enough money to keep those cheaters* financially afloat as well.

When I heard they fired him I figured that Donahoe had suffered a brain aneurysm.

He was not fired like Captain Kirk he was promoted to management and chaffed under it so he requested permission to seek a position elsewhere.

It was a SKOOBY-quality decision but not a firing.

Heck, maybe someone from the Patriettes* organization* should also publicly thank Ralph for lending Billy Sullivan enough money to keep those cheaters* financially afloat as well.

Well that would be appropriate since Ralph cheated when he did it.

Buddy?

Well that would be appropriate since Ralph cheated when he did it.

I tell ya, I wish I had a youtube of this moment - I could just watch it all day...

"1985 – The Patriots* have the greatest year in franchise* history up to that point. They* make the playoffs and win* their* first round game against the slightly favored Jets. In the second round, the Patriots* stun the heavily favored Raiders. The end of this game is marred by Patriots* ownership scion Patrick* Sullivan* rushing up to Oakland Raiders Matt Millen and Howie Long to taunt them over their defeat. Long and Millen are not amused and proceed to pummel the scrawny executive*. It requires the efforts of several oddly reluctant Patriots* to rescue their* erstwhile general* manager*."

link - photo