Jason Taylor

Richard Seymore/ Jarvis Green

Gaines Adams

Will Smith

Julius Peppers

Mario Williams

Dwight Freeney

Kyle Vandenbosh

He won't have to block Will Smith. Smith and Charles Grant are both suspended for the first four games this year and that includes Saints @ Bills.

Jason Taylor

Richard Seymore/ Jarvis Green

Gaines Adams

Will Smith

Julius Peppers

Mario Williams

Dwight Freeney

Kyle Vandenbosh

I suppose Joey Porter shouldn't be named because he only had 17.5 sacks last season...playing part time. Now he has been informed he will play full time this season.

Playing along with Jason Taylor this season the Dolphins might just set a new sack record. :worthy:

To be real, I'd be more concerned about the Bills facing Kris Jenkins 2x this season. He dominated the Bills O line while taking on three blockers and still got to the QB. Yea, that's right, both guards and center tried to block him in the first game had had little success. That is the main reason those players are no longer in Buffalo and were cut lose.

But what gets me is how can this batch of nincompoops on the coaching staff think things will be better by having two rookie guards and a back up free agent center blocking him when seasoned veteran players couldn't get the job done. Not to mention that the rookie O line coach didn't seem to get his job done last season either, so who will teach these new players the proper technique they will need to succeed??? :angry:

I love how in 4 responses, pmr's entire thesis is blown to crap.

You sure? Will Smith is out thats about the only thing against it and he is one of the least concerning DEs on that list. Hamden is a 3rd stringer yes but neither Trent or fitzpatrick are scramblers which makes it cery possible for them both to get injured which would bring in Hamden and the possible resigning of JP

You sure? Will Smith is out thats about the only thing against it and he is one of the least concerning DEs on that list. Hamden is a 3rd stringer yes but neither Trent or fitzpatrick are scramblers which makes it cery possible for them both to get injured which would bring in Hamden and the possible resigning of JP

lol, now we know for sure he's trolling. If you want attention, name-dropping JP is a good place to start.

I suppose Joey Porter shouldn't be named because he only had 17.5 sacks last season...playing part time. Now he has been informed he will play full time this season.

Playing along with Jason Taylor this season the Dolphins might just set a new sack record. :lol:

To be real, I'd be more concerned about the Bills facing Kris Jenkins 2x this season. He dominated the Bills O line while taking on three blockers and still got to the QB. Yea, that's right, both guards and center tried to block him in the first game had had little success. That is the main reason those players are no longer in Buffalo and were cut lose.

But what gets me is how can this batch of nincompoops on the coaching staff think things will be better by having two rookie guards and a back up free agent center blocking him when seasoned veteran players couldn't get the job done. Not to mention that the rookie O line coach didn't seem to get his job done last season either, so who will teach these new players the proper technique they will need to succeed??? :bag:

I like your reasoning and your memory. The Bills front office is apparently willing to rely on athleticism and skill, even out of rookies and previous part timers. I'm personally up in the air on this one. I actually like our interior, and think it'll be good - but definately better year two and three. We haven't seen Walker as LT yet, so we can't clamor for an upgrade until he stinks it up. I think this year the F.O. is looking to get by with a line like Arizona had last year - decent. Not great, not terrible. I'll hold off on judging them until I see them play.