Brady a daddy... again?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And do we seriously believe that Tom has the same drive and passion about the game now that he goes home to Giselle? I think his best days are officially behind him, JMO.

Great video link--Brady seems to get a pass from the media on things like that. People made a big deal out of Burress's prediction of a Giant win as "smack talk" that he wouldn't be able to back up, but nobody said squat about Brady's diss of Plax (and the Giant D) before the game even though, IMHO, his statements were a lot more "bulletin board material" than Plax's were. Of course, we all saw how that played out, fortunately. Another great example was his Esquire interview last summer, when he came across yet again as a pompous, egotistical arse who enjoyed running up the score, including on the Bills. He must have some real great PR spin-meisters (no sh*t, huh) both inside and outside NFL HQ to keep his popularity up despite sounding like a jerk quite often when he opens his mouth. And before I get called a "Brady hater", I actually thought he had been (or seemed) pretty humble earlier in his career and was able to poke fun at himself (his SNL appearance a few years ago being a good example of that)....

This is such a loser mentality.

If you don't want another team to run up the score, tell your team to not let them do so. Simple.

Also, all this homophobic riffing on Brady is a very thin beard barely concealing your unusual obsession with this guy. He's a pro sports superstar with 3 SB rings, he's a handsome man, he married a supermodel (after tossing away a slightly less gorgeous woman whom he impregnated)-----so.....all this makes him GAY, right?

Going on and on like this can't make you feel better about the Bills, so why do it? I don't get it, unless it is a way for you to hide your struggle with your own orientation, Senator Craig.

Look, if Brady was a Bill right now, you would all would be doing a 2 knee shuffle away from TO and right to Brady.

This is such a loser mentality.

If you don't want another team to run up the score, tell your team to not let them do so. Simple.

Also, all this homophobic riffing on Brady is a very thin beard barely concealing your unusual obsession with this guy. He's a pro sports superstar with 3 SB rings, he's a handsome man, he married a supermodel (after tossing away a slightly less gorgeous woman whom he impregnated)-----so.....all this makes him GAY, right?

Going on and on like this can't make you feel better about the Bills, so why do it? I don't get it, unless it is a way for you to hide your struggle with your own orientation, Senator Craig.

Look, if Brady was a Bill right now, you would all would be doing a 2 knee shuffle away from TO and right to Brady.

Only to find you, on your knees, blocking the way :D

Oh, I get it. I must be gay too because I don't trash Tom Brady.

Nice cover.

No, you're gay because you enjoy the soft caress of Tom* Brady*, and his* hot breath on the back of your neck...

Who's obsessed with him*? :D Sounds like you're the one with the 'unusual' obsession :ph34r:

Totally saw this coming. Too much time away from football and the girl had him 24-7, got him married and now she is pregnant.

You make that sound like its a bad thing...who needs football when you've got the things in life that Brady has.

And do we seriously believe that Tom has the same drive and passion about the game now that he goes home to Giselle? I think his best days are officially behind him, JMO.

Hmm pregnant, probably temperamental model or football. We are !@#$ed! :D

You make that sound like its a bad thing...who needs football when you've got the things in life that Brady has.

Only thing is, once he* proves to be a washed-up, cheating has-been who can't win without knowing what the opposing defenses are calling, she's gonna dump him* and he'll* have nothing but $15K/month in child support bills.

Only thing is, once he* proves to be a washed-up, cheating has-been who can't win without knowing what the opposing defenses are calling, she's gonna dump him* and he'll* have nothing but $15K/month in child support bills.

Snappy response...