Brady a daddy... again?

Unfortunately, Tom Brady is a damn good QB and the Pats are a damn good team. When they beat up on us during that Sunday/Monday night game, it was like watching men playing against boys. It has been years since we have beaten them.

The guy is a great QB, plays for a great team, and is married to a super model who makes more money than he does.

He is living a dream life. Give the guy some credit. He basically had to recruit himself to Michigan, got drafted in the 6th round, and made sure that he was ready if he ever got a chance to play. Carpe Diem.

I believe this post eliminates you from the "Dinner's on me smartass ©" competition.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, Tom Brady is a damn good QB and the Pats are a damn good team. When they beat up on us during that Sunday/Monday night game, it was like watching men playing against boys. It has been years since we have beaten them.

The guy is a great QB, plays for a great team, and is married to a super model who makes more money than he does.

He is living a dream life. Give the guy some credit. He basically had to recruit himself to Michigan, got drafted in the 6th round, and made sure that he was ready if he ever got a chance to play. Carpe Diem.

Acknowledging the obvious is not well tolerated here.

The funniest part is that they pick a guy like Brady and attack his sexuality despite what we all see, yet they don't go after a more obvious target for same, such as......well, TO, for instance.

How is it that you guys haven't found time to question your brand new he's-been-my-favorite-player-going-way-back? I mean, just asking, but where's the woman, or women? Did Brady ever oil himself down and then head out to his driveway so the media called to his address could watch him work out at a "press conference"? Did Brady ever get positively bitchy over a teammate's alleged distraction by a beautiful girlfriend? Did Brady ever "accidentally" OD on pain pills and then claim it was all a big misunderstanding (yo, THAT'S not gay??), and fire his only female staff member?

Come on fellas---if you can sniff out the "homosexual Tom Brady" despite his seemingly ironclad heterosexual bona fides, where's your GADAR on TO? Just asking.