(ot)is there a site do to calculate exchange rates?

njsue

Sue I really enjoy almost all of your posts but you're starting to remind me of that anti drug commercial that shows a kid laying hurt in the street with his friend looking on while a truck is heading straight for the kid on the road and a voice over says, "You would help your friend if they were in trouble wouldn't you?".

You're acting like an alcoholic who is already drunk off their ass and thinks that they need more to drink. Just put the glass down and call it a night Sue.

105245[/snapback]

JERK!

Just thought I would save her the trouble.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually not upset I have nothing to do on a Saturday night, this thread really is excellent entertainment...

I almost dropped a nut when I saw the name NJ Mickey Dees. Classic.

Speaking of Mickey Dee's, I'll be working there soon if I don't find myself a job.

(note to Sue - do NOT CLICK the link below. do NOT click it. slight nudity involved.)

If I do work there, I hope I work with her!

I'm actually not upset I have nothing to do on a Saturday night, this thread really is excellent entertainment...

Speaking of Mickey Dee's, I'll be working there soon if I don't find myself a job.

(note to Sue - do NOT CLICK the link below. do NOT click it. slight nudity involved.)

105267[/snapback]

<_<

Was that David Ortiz?

105267[/snapback]

Is that Serena's future after the playing days are over?

I like to teach things like history & english. These are my interests.

104768[/snapback]

I am not an english major. That would be way too booring.

105232[/snapback]

<_<

Anyone else think ICE and njsue would make a great couple?

105267[/snapback]

I wish I hadn't opened that link. <_<

Guest Guest_DC Tom_*
Bastards, all of you. You keep bumping my Bills-Jets thread down the board for THIS?!?!?

BTW BiB, it's not a beer mug, it's a Cosmopolitan glass. An empty one. Right, Sue?

105179[/snapback]

Which, by the way, was a great post. Had I something to add to it, I'd bump it right up here.