(ot)is there a site do to calculate exchange rates?

njsue

People, thank you.

This is the type of dysfunction that makes reading the messages on this board so fun.

I've laughed harder on this thread than I have in days. Thank you.

I almost dropped a nut when I saw the name NJ Mickey Dees. Classic.

RunTheBall

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hardly lazy. By the way: I got a promotion to claims adjuster hard work pay is ok. This is after being on the job for 6 months. How about that. Not asking for sympathy. If I saw you in person. Your rude remarks would result in a slap.

105045[/snapback]

WOW njsue at first I thought a couple of the "guys" were being a bit too hard on you, but I now understand the saying, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

I couldn't remember the exact quote so I had to goto google to get it right.

WOW njsue at first I thought a couple of the "guys" were being a bit too hard on you, but I now understand the saying, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

I couldn't remember the exact quote so I had to goto google to get it right.

105212[/snapback]

You've got that right sir. <_<

"and now it's time to say goodnight to Sue and all our friends.

I've laughed so hard tonight I've gone and crapped in my depends

Your all invited back again to this menagerie

When Sue has got a question on how to find out 2 times 3"

Y'all come back now, hear?

Now I'm going to have to fly to New Jersey and get bit by a dog....

.....AGAIN.....

105141[/snapback]

When you fly here, please don't strafe any elementary schools. We need all the educational help we can get.

That equals to too much poison lurking on this board.

105227[/snapback]

I think I'll start following these inane threads around and try to do the little musical backdrop like they did with the old car chase movies and Dukes of Hazard and stuff. Sort of a running commentary.

Whoo hoo Beau, off to the General Lee!

Either that or I'll hold up somewhere with Daisey.

I think I'll start following these inane threads around and try to do the little musical backdrop like they did with the old car chase movies and Dukes of Hazard and stuff. Sort of a running commentary.

Whoo hoo Beau, off to the General Lee!

Either that or I'll hold up somewhere with Daisey.

105235[/snapback]

Hold up, or Hole up?

Sue I really enjoy almost all of your posts but you're starting to remind me of that anti drug commercial that shows a kid laying hurt in the street with his friend looking on while a truck is heading straight for the kid on the road and a voice over says, "You would help your friend if they were in trouble wouldn't you?".

You're acting like an alcoholic who is already drunk off their ass and thinks that they need more to drink. Just put the glass down and call it a night Sue.