(ot)is there a site do to calculate exchange rates?

njsue

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And not the once a week for eighty bucks. No. You need a team. A team of psychiatrists working round the clock thinking about you, having conferences, observing you, like the way they did with the Elephant Man. That's what I'm

talking about, because that's the only way you're going to get better."

104819[/snapback]

hey KD, i see you copied my avatar caption (which i've had for a long, long time :D)

Wow! You guys have really upped the traffic at my website (Cootiehog).  Imagine my surprise when I see my referrer list has dozens of entries from this thread.

And Cootiehog is actually the #3 entry at Google for NJSue's name - this forum is #1 and #2. 

But thanks for the traffic anyway!

105807[/snapback]

Glad to accomodate, but for the record...I'm the real CootieHog. :D

i've hogged a few cooties in my day...or is it cootied a few hogs?

106566[/snapback]

Both are acceptable. You might hog all the cooties- you can have them- although they do come in handy sometimes. I am sure you have cooted a few hogs too- what male hasn't?

I wish the office I worked for would totally believe in professionalism.

If I am so lucky to reach my goals as a manager.

These would be my priorities:

Experience

Professional attitudes, thinking and dressing.

My message to the employees would be:

Think as a team. How you do your work may affect how someone else does theres.

Try to be accurate. When you make rushed mistakes. You have to waste the time to correct those mistakes. That wasted time could have been directed towards a more important task. FOCUS!

104734[/snapback]

Dear Sue - are you TRYING to be one of those brats from Apprentice? Have you ever really had to do anything at a job......make payroll? serve a client? produce? You really need to get a grip and take responsibilitiy for yourself. BTW - dressing??

in related news, according to CNN.com, in an unprecidented move, the World Bank and the UN got together, and have come up with one worldwide universal currency. It will be called (what else), the NJSUE. So, it seems this whole thread is moot.

What a shame.

hey KD, i see you copied my avatar caption (which i've had for a long, long time ;))

106547[/snapback]

Oops! Don't sue me for copyright infringement. :D I had a request to change from the Barbara Bush pic. It was reminding someone of Ed. :(<_<:huh:

except for AussieW, I feel she's one of the guys!).

Thanks for the compliment? Steve. I'm probably getting too mature to be oversensitive.

I can't believe I've read this entire thread. The only saving grace is that while you guys were all building this thread on Saturday night, I was out. And definitely not acting like "one of the guys" <_<

I had a request to change from the Barbara Bush pic.  It was reminding someone of Ed.  :(  <_<  :huh:

107415[/snapback]

Now that is truly bizarre. Must have been quite an **** to request that.