(ot)is there a site do to calculate exchange rates?

njsue

DC Tom is a jerk, and a very, very bad person. Jerk. you bad ole jerk you. Such a jerk. Jerk.

105371[/snapback]

Actually, I prefer the more accurate term "derivative of acceleration with respect to time" to the simplified jargon of "jerk".

Though when you get right down to it, I overwhelmingly prefer "pedantic supercilious anal orifice."

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom, stop being such a dick. Remember when you fell down that well last summer and couldn't get out??

Who reached out and offered you help?

not me, that's right.

105372[/snapback]

Actually, I'm still in there.

Fortunately, I'm a computer programmer, and can telecommute from off-site.

NJSue, you and I are buddies right? You can take a joke right? You know this is all for fun, right?

Just for ***** and giggles I went to Google search and entered "njsue" and this was the FIRST link, honest. Try it yourself.

If this gets a drink dumped on me, I prefer a lager to a pilsner. <_<

njsue

NJSue, you and I are buddies right? You can take a joke right? You know this is all for fun, right?

Just for ***** and giggles I went to Google search and entered "njsue" and this was the FIRST link, honest. Try it yourself.

If this gets a drink dumped on me, I prefer a lager to a pilsner.  <_<

njsue

105393[/snapback]

"Cootiehog"?

Sue, I promise I won't pick on you about that...because I have no idea what the !@#$ that is. I don't even want to know...

sue i would like to add to 300 plus post but i just got home from a trout unlimited party and still have to pack for the game leaving at 5:30 amso good night and will look foward to putting #600 plus on hear late monday when i get back from the game.LETS GO BILLS <_<:lol::lol:;)

Sue, I had to chime in here. You really are the pot calling the kettle black. Go back and read all of your responses. I think you had the least classy responses times ten. I mean, threatening to dump beers on someones head and then saying you are older than anyone else? Imagining someone my mom's age threatenting to dump a beer on someone makes me feel pretty sad, honestly.

Just admit it, you took more time making a post here that it would have taken you to type "currency exhange" or "convert british pounds to us dollars" into google than it would have been to make a thread here. (funny, I did need to exchange currency for work yesterday, and googled that second phrase and found XE.com). 

And you say you hope no one needs help. I dont think that's fair. You asked for help on something that you really didnt need.

Sue, you're a great member here, but attacking some long time posters for giving you a little ragging is sad.

I think if i had asked this question you did, and got ripped on, no one would care. It seems if you even disagree with a female on this board, you are the anti-christ.

Its getting out of hand.

Bottom line: Sue, you asked a ridiculous question, got two responses, then a couple smartass remarks (which should be expected). Should have eneded there. But you went off. It wasn't pretty.

104814[/snapback]

Amen steve...honestly sue, no one minds helping, but you are like the kids that come into my Chem lab office hours, for "help" when they really just dont want to think and they only want me to give them the answers...

hell, they could look up the answers in less time than it takes for them to walk their asses to my office...

as for the name calling, stoj said it all

and for the beer on my head, make it a molson...

Amen steve...honestly sue, no one minds helping, but you are like the kids that come into my Chem lab office hours, for "help" when they really just dont want to think and they only want me to give them the answers...

hell, they could look up the answers in less time than it takes for them to walk their asses to my office...

105652[/snapback]

Can you help my son with his Earth Science Labs? :lol:

Guest Cootiehog here

Wow! You guys have really upped the traffic at my website (Cootiehog). Imagine my surprise when I see my referrer list has dozens of entries from this thread.

And Cootiehog is actually the #3 entry at Google for NJSue's name - this forum is #1 and #2.

But thanks for the traffic anyway!

Wow! You guys have really upped the traffic at my website (Cootiehog).  Imagine my surprise when I see my referrer list has dozens of entries from this thread.

And Cootiehog is actually the #3 entry at Google for NJSue's name - this forum is #1 and #2. 

But thanks for the traffic anyway!

105807[/snapback]

God bless us all for helping out Jonathan "CootieHog" McGillicutty...and people say philanthropy is just for the rich and bored....